The Conservative Party - Part Two.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

I see that Kier Starmer had to be rescued by he police outside Parliament from a mob of anti vaxxers, carrying nooses and shouting Saville slurs.

Wonder where they got that idea from?  

Anti vax shouts , new world order shouts , traitor shouts . One Savile shout but carry on 

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Anti vax shouts , new world order shouts , traitor shouts . One Savile shout but carry on 

Was there only one Saville shout?

In the first 13 seconds there were 5 shouts about paedophiles - unless they were ranting about something other than Saville.

Anyway I'll post the video so people can make up their own minds

Anti-vax protesters shouting Savile slurs target Keir Starmer – video | Politics | The Guardian

Edited by Mister M

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Was there only one Saville shout?

In the first 13 seconds there were shout about paedophiles - unless they were ranting about something other than Saville.

Anyway I'll post the video so people can make up their own minds

Anti-vax protesters shouting Savile slurs target Keir Starmer – video | Politics | The Guardian

I heard one mention of Savile 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Well that's ok then!!!!!! are you for real

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I heard lots of shouts of paedophiles and shouting at Starmer why he went after journalists - a direct copy of what Johnson asked Starmer at PMQs last week.

I think this is what happens when you're so enthralled to the leader of a cult - you stop believing your own ears.

Edited by Mister M

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I heard lots of shouts of paedophiles and shouting at Starmer why he went after journalists - a direct copy of what Johnson asked Starmer at PMQs last week.

I knew it wouldn't be long before we started with idiots doing things like this. This is what you get with politics of hate and blame, Johnson is a disgrace and it scares me what he will do next to protect himself.

16 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

tbh fella, there was a fair few shouts about protecting peadophiles and we all know they mean saville

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

tbh fella, there was a fair few shouts about protecting peadophiles and we all know they mean saville

He knows that as well Melthebell but as usual he is trying to defend that dangerous idiot johnson

1 minute ago, monzaman said:

He knows that as well Melthebell but as usual he is trying to defend that dangerous idiot johnson

Thats why just after the clown prince said the remarks people were up in arms about it because they knew it was untrue and that idiots would latch onto them.

Just now, melthebell said:

Thats why just after the clown prince said the remarks people were up in arms about it because they knew it was untrue and that idiots would latch onto them.

Yes true, this is the route that idiot is trying to take british politics down  to save his skin.

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Fair enough ,If im wrong ,Im wrong , sorry 

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Fair enough ,If im wrong ,Im wrong , sorry 

I havent seen the videos posted in this thread, but i did post one i found in the mistruths thread, as i didnt know people were talking about it in here, theres so much swearing, anger and conspiracy theories shouted in it, im no fan of starmer but it was disgusting.

Oh yeah the term you child abuser gets thrown about too.

Edited by melthebell