The Conservative Party - Part Two.

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

I know and that is why I put up a link to the LBC page as just reading that sums it up so its not necessary to listen to any of it. Its just entertainment for the mindless unless its SF then thats you and the the Jokers job.

Merry christmas 😍

36 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

I dont know if it is full of leftist wokies or even leftist wookies and said I dont listen to it. If you pay closer attention you will read that it was not me that invoked the bit about woke lefties but Altus so you really should credit him/her/she/he for bringing it up.

I'll admit I introduced 'woke' to the discussion but since you used "He and LBC is everything anti Tory and anti Brexit" and "Anti Tory, anti Brexit and pro Starmer and Labour." you'll have to accept lefties for yourself. You did undoubtedly generalise about LBC based them having have O'Brien as one of their presenters.

BTW, you can use them or they as a singular neuter pronoun if you don't know someone's gender - it's far less typing than "him/her/she/he".

19 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I suspect it actually hurts Johnson quite badly. He likes to think of himself as relatable to the ordinary folk and he craves approval, but he's been rumbled as just another out of touch posh knob.

Too true.  Bet the cheese and wine for the Downing St "gathering" was delivered by Fortnam and Masons, not Aldi!

Can imagine Carrie Antoinette saying, "Briddish plebs, let them eat brioche!"

52 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I never said that 

I agree with you. It was Delbow in post #3957

1 hour ago, Dromedary said:

I agree with you. It was Delbow in post #3957

I agree with Delbow.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

I'm surprised he used his own money to do up his own house; he usually leeches off hardworking taxpayers instead.

All MPs do that though.

5 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

All MPs do that though.

Do you ?

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

I'm surprised he used his own money to do up his own house; he usually leeches off hardworking taxpayers instead.

Tell us how he does that 

4 hours ago, The Joker said:

Do you ?

You do realise that I am not an MP dont you? I don't pay income tax, just the occasional bit of VAT on some stuff I may buy now and then.