The Conservative Party - Part Two.

1 hour ago, Zinger549 said:

I hate Boris with a passion and would love to see him ousted, but an undated picture with out any context, just rumours and accusations.  Pretty soon the public are going to start to see this as just desperate mudslinging.

8 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

I hate Boris with a passion and would love to see him ousted, but an undated picture with out any context, just rumours and accusations.  Pretty soon the public are going to start to see this as just desperate mudslinging.

Says May 2020 so I believe they were breaking the rules at the time. I think the problem is they can't seem to give a straight answer about these "parties".

1 hour ago, Zinger549 said:

Says May 2020 so I believe they were breaking the rules at the time. I think the problem is they can't seem to give a straight answer about these "parties".

Or many other mishaps.

Boris should learn some old truths.

“Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practise  to deceive”

Sir Walter Scott

The domino effect is getting to him

Edited by RJRB

1 hour ago, alchresearch said:

Well it was a Guardian article so no surprise there and I think the public have already realised its just media mudslinging.

There’s a Cabernet…sorry, Cabinet meeting going on right now, with a presser to follow at 17:00.

Presumably to announce the return of the 19 outdoors rule, but with a waiver for Christmas meetings subject to wearing business attire and consuming cheese and wine.

4 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Well I'm listening to LBC and callers who buried relatives around the same time that picture was taken, had to limit mourners and couldn't hug their relatives, are really angry.

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, Dromedary said:

Well it was a Guardian article so no surprise there and I think the public have already realised its just media mudslinging.

Thing is, they are just slinging the mud that this shambles of a government have left behind.

It is arrogant enough to do those things. But allowing them to be photographed is inept. And the inability to own their arrogance is unforgivable.

I’m not wanting to make light of this but Cheese and Wine is getting mentioned a lot . Are they the new drugs of the upper class ?

14 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I’m not wanting to make light of this but Cheese and Wine is getting mentioned a lot . Are they the new drugs of the upper class ?

No they're still into cocaine. Traces of it all over the house of commons apparently...

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Still coke and orphans' tears.

How quickly things change.....

Darts fans sing 'Stand up if you hate Boris' in unison at the World Championships

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10330971/Darts-football-fans-sing-anti-Boris-chants-fallout-No10-Christmas-party-rows-continues.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Meanwhile, at the Leeds vs Arsenal match on Saturday, fans let their feelings be known of the dear leader

https://www.indy100.com/sport/leeds-united-boris-johnson-chant-b1979271