The Conservative Party - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Nowt wrong wi  Fanny

I'll second that Hackey  :heyhey:

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

A subsequently deleted tweet, but the dangerously stupid, death-cult mind-set is there to see. This mob of Tories are absolutely bonkers.

Absolutely.

I seem to recall that David Cameron labelled that extremist mindset of some activists in his own party as 'mad, swivel eyed loons'.

Unfortunately, those 'mad, swivel eyed loons' now infest the Parliamentary Conservative Party - Desmond Swayne, Steve Baker, Mark Francois, Nadine Dorries, Philip Davies, Jacob Rees Mogg, Christopher Chope are the ones that spring to mind, there are probably more.

55 minutes ago, altus said:

Yes. There won't be much reporting on it until the polls have closed.

Ok , thanks . Just wondered because nothing on news 

31 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'll second that Hackey  :heyhey:

Nudge , nudge . Wink, wink 

27 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Absolutely.

I seem to recall that David Cameron labelled that extremist mindset of some activists in his own party as 'mad, swivel eyed loons'.

Unfortunately, those 'mad, swivel eyed loons' now infest the Parliamentary Conservative Party - Desmond Swayne, Steve Baker, Mark Francois, Nadine Dorries, Philip Davies, Jacob Rees Mogg, Christopher Chope are the ones that spring to mind, there are probably more.

Hopefully these ‘mad, swivel eyed loons’ will be doing some porridge in a few years time for the damage they’ve done to this country. Desmond Swayne deserves his own padded cell.

Edited by Mister Gee

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

Hopefully these ‘mad, swivel eyed loons’ will be doing some porridge in a few years time for the damage they’ve done to this country. Desmond Swayne deserves his own padded cell.

Keep on hoping 

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Keep on hoping 

Remember hackey, “hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies”.

More incoming.

Edited by Mister Gee

7 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Remember hackey, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

That is beautiful   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

Not a cat's chance in hell on that happening.

9 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

I know, as long as loons support them we’ve got problems!

Edited by Mister Gee

16 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I know, as long as loons support them we’ve got problems!

Am I classed as a loon because I thought WE had a moment earlier 

53 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

Not if Dame (soon to be Baroness Cressida Dick) has anything to do with it. Under immense pressure to investigate the countless parties that Conservative ministers, and their high ranking supporters have been having, in breach of lockdown rules; the Met Police are going to 'have words' with 2 people attending Tory Mayoral hopeful and Crime Commissioner (hahaha) Shaun Bailey's soiree. Hmmm, hope the little tap on the wrist doesn't hurt too much.

Meanwhile Cressida draws the line at investigating the various shindigs at Number 10 Downing Street, or others attended by those further up the greasy pole. 

Crisis after crisis: what is going wrong at the Met police? | Cressida Dick  | The Guardian

Dick knows which side her bread is buttered on.

Edited by Mister M

Where you up for  (North Shropshire)....

Bam,  LibDem take with a 6,000 majority.

Has the feel of the huge tactical voting from 97  where swathe upon swathe of seats fell as the hopelessly divided and inept  Tory government got it's just reward.