The Conservative Party - Part Two.

48 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Is that a reply to my post?

It is an answer to Annas post.

In reply to your post I would have been very angry.

3 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

How would you feel if you couldn’t have seen an elderly parent who passed away around the time Johnson and his cronies were having a bash? 

Johnson wasn't at the Christmas party. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59505975.amp

But let's not a fact get in the way of a lie shall we? 

On 03/12/2021 at 21:13, Baron99 said:

Johnson wasn't at the Christmas party. 

Raab has attempted to squirm out by saying it was a whole year ago!

If the LAW was broken, does it matter when?

e.g. retrospective child sex abuse.

If you broke the law, you broke the law.  Simple.

23 minutes ago, West 77 said:

If the alleged breaches were so serious then why has it taken nearly a year to be reported? 

Hardly the same as retrospective child sex abuse allegations is it?

I don't think anyone brought up the comparison with  child sex allegations, however many people who couldn't see loved ones pass away feel like they've been kicked in the teeth

14 hours ago, steved32 said:

Raab has attempted to squirm out by saying it was a whole year ago!

If the LAW was broken, does it matter when?

e.g. retrospective child sex abuse.

If you broke the law, you broke the law.  Simple.

Former health secretary Matt Hancock said breaking of social distancing guidance, which led to his resignation, was "a failure of leadership".

I guess he dare not actually say Johnsons name, or his future bussiness prospects would disapear.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

How can anyone feel kicked in the teeth by an alleged incident that happened nearly a year ago that they didn't know about at the time?

It's just political point scoring and the truth is some people who have lost loved are also anti Tory and will easily be persuaded to join in with political point scoring.

It was the failure of his own leadership because he was the minister in charge of National Health.

As I've said a number of times on here, listening to LBC you get a broad range of opinions, and after the revelation of this party, many ardent Tories have rung in fuming about this party - even though it was a year ago. It really has touched a raw nerve with people. I guess if you've seen a loved one pass away, and you've been prevented from saying your last goodbye, that must cut deep.

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

As I've said a number of times on here, listening to LBC you get a broad range of opinions, and after the revelation of this party, many ardent Tories have rung in fuming about this party - even though it was a year ago. It really has touched a raw nerve with people. I guess if you've seen a loved one pass away, and you've been prevented from saying your last goodbye, that must cut deep.

On this I agree with you 

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

If the alleged breaches were so serious then why has it taken nearly a year to be reported? 

It hasn't.  The Mirror newspaper splashed claims that there'd been 'boozy parties' in No 10 this time last year on more than one occasion.

The suggestions weren't made on the record, but are now solid enough for not one, but two opposition leaders to take them on

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

It was the failure of his own leadership because he was the minister in charge of National Health.

I didnt see the interview, it could have been that too.

32 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You are only guessing that way because it suits your anti Tory beliefs. 

Absolutley bang on the money.

Irrespective if you've lost a loved one, who cares about your feelings and grief. All that matters is your allegience to Johnson and the Government.

So what if Government officials had an Xmas party when you were separated from others on the say so of Johnson. He speaks Latin, was educated and Eton, and Oxford. Know your place, get your priorities right. Your family and loved ones come a poor second to allegiance to the great Johnson government 🚽.

What a perfect distillation of the cringing and crawling mentality of a government shill. A real Johnson cultist. That's CULT with an L.

2 hours ago, hackey lad said:

On this I agree with you 

Thanks Hackey, at least someone has the good grace and honesty to see humanity beyond party lines.

Edited by Mister M

On 03/12/2021 at 17:24, Anna B said:

Time passing doesn't make wrong things right....

it does if you are Dianne Abbott and you have had a new haircut 

2 hours ago, sheffbag said:

it does if you are Dianne Abbott and you have had a new haircut 

Im sorry but 😂😂😂