Jump to content

The Conservative Party - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Delbow said:

52% of Conservative Party members believe that many European cities are under Sharia law and are no-go zones for non-Muslims. Would it perhaps be kindest to gently put them to sleep?

To be fair, Paris has a few no go zones, so does Brussels, Stockholm, Rome.....I could go on if you want..?

Check out the areas mentioned, i do believe it's mainly immigrant / Muslim areas.

 

Do you honestly believe that certain areas of Europe don't have secret Sharia laws enforced?

 

There are many Sharia councils in the UK, the council has no legal authority in the UK and cannot enforce any penalties; many Muslims would appear voluntarily to accept the rulings made by the ISC. 

 

Don't be so naive to think that Sharia Law is not enforced in heavily populated areas of Europe.

 

Edited by Al Bundy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Slinny said:

What a strange presence off mind you have ,  The man is a out and out Tory snob who cares only about one thing .and that is about making money , for himself and his rich mates    Wake  up 

Broadly speaking, I'd normally largely agree with you, but a couple of time recently I do think he's been correct, though it's been more on constitutional issues than party politics.
1) That Hoyle was right to allow all the amendments, and that by implication, many politicians behaved shamefully.
2) That the recent appeal court decision on Begum was correct, but that Javid should never have removed her citizenship in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

To be fair, Paris has a few no go zones, so does Brussels, Stockholm, Rome.....I could go on if you want..?

Check out the areas mentioned, i do believe it's mainly immigrant / Muslim areas.

 

Do you honestly believe that certain areas of Europe don't have secret Sharia laws enforced?

 

There are many Sharia councils in the UK, the council has no legal authority in the UK and cannot enforce any penalties; many Muslims would appear voluntarily to accept the rulings made by the ISC. 

 

Don't be so naive to think that Sharia Law is not enforced in heavily populated areas of Europe.

 

My edit.... Heavily Muslim populated areas of Europe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

To be fair, Paris has a few no go zones, so does Brussels, Stockholm, Rome.....I could go on if you want..?

Check out the areas mentioned, i do believe it's mainly immigrant / Muslim areas.

 

Do you honestly believe that certain areas of Europe don't have secret Sharia laws enforced?

 

There are many Sharia councils in the UK, the council has no legal authority in the UK and cannot enforce any penalties; many Muslims would appear voluntarily to accept the rulings made by the ISC. 

 

Don't be so naive to think that Sharia Law is not enforced in heavily populated areas of Europe.

 

I think you have a very broad idea of 'no-go zone'. There might be areas you would choose not to go to, that's not the same as there being areas that I couldn't go to. And yes I'm aware of the role that Sharia can play in civil matters, just as I'm aware of the Beth Din, the Judaic equivalent. That is clearly not equivalent to European cities (not districts) being under Sharia law though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Delbow said:

I think you have a very broad idea of 'no-go zone'. There might be areas you would choose not to go to, that's not the same as there being areas that I couldn't go to. And yes I'm aware of the role that Sharia can play in civil matters, just as I'm aware of the Beth Din, the Judaic equivalent. That is clearly not equivalent to European cities (not districts) being under Sharia law though.

Did you check out the particular no go zones and who heavily inhabits those areas?

 

Easy to Google if you want.

 

So we agree that there more than likely areas that have Sharia law within Europe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Did you check out the particular no go zones and who heavily inhabits those areas?

No, because I don't believe such 'no-go zones' exist in the real world, because not only have I gone to areas that some consider to be no-go, I've lived in some. 

 

As for: 

So we agree that there more than likely areas that have Sharia law within Europe?

 

Yes, because it's used as arbitration in the same way Beth Din is. That is not the question the Tory party members were asked though is it (you should answer this bit, it's not rhetorical)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Delbow said:

No, because I don't believe such 'no-go zones' exist in the real world, because not only have I gone to areas that some consider to be no-go, I've lived in some. 

 

As for: 

So we agree that there more than likely areas that have Sharia law within Europe?

 

Yes, because it's used as arbitration in the same way Beth Din is. That is not the question the Tory party members were asked though is it (you should answer this bit, it's not rhetorical)?

So you would be happy to let your daughter or wife, hypothetically walk around alone in the most crime ridden places on earth?

 

Beth Din?  Isn't she a sky news reporter?

 

So Sharia does exist then.   Glad we cleared that up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

So you would be happy to let your daughter or wife, hypothetically walk around alone in the most crime ridden places on earth?

 

Beth Din?  Isn't she a sky news reporter?

 

So Sharia does exist then.   Glad we cleared that up.

Milky beverage time?

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister M said:

There is no congruence between the interests of most members of the parliamantary Tory Party, and the interests of most people of the country.

Is Jacob Rees Mogg clumsy with the words he uses?

“ congruence “  . Good word  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Axe said:

I think Sir Jacob Rees-Mogg chooses his words very well.  In fact there is no politician better.

Did he choose his words very well when he said those who died in the Grenfell Tower fire lacked common sense?

 

Personally I think he's a supercilious prick, who hides his mediocre intelligence behind that panto act.

Edited by Mister M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Milky beverage time?

 

 

Absolutely.

 

ūüĎć

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Did he choose his words very well when he said those who died in the Grenfell Tower fire lacked common sense?

 

Personally I think he's a supercilious prick, who hides his mediocre intelligence behind that panto act.

Hmmmm, I'm getting the feeling you aren't a fan of his ūü§Ē

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.