The Conservative Party - Part Two.

4 hours ago, RJRB said:

Your faith in the total fairness exhibited by Tory voters and indeed Brexiteers  in other threads,suggests that you really do exist in a bubble of your own making.

I exist in the real World.  My view is supported by the nonsense posted here on this very thread by the anti-Tory brigade / anti Brexit brigade. The truth is the majority of Tory voters and leave voters know how to conduct themselves in a civilised respectful matter while the anti -Tory brigade and anti-Brexit brigade is dominated by disrespectful crude yobs who don't respect democracy.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I exist in the real World.  My view is supported by the nonsense posted here on this very thread by the anti-Tory brigade / anti Brexit brigade. The truth is the majority of Tory voters and leave voters know how to conduct themselves in a civilised respectful matter while the anti -Tory brigade and anti-Brexit brigade is dominated by disrespectful crude yobs who don't respect democracy.

I suggest that you look outside of this Forum.Lets start with the Prime Minister who has a well documented history of disrespect for others and is hardly a role model for the general population.

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

Do you have any evidence to support the statement I have highlighted in bold? If not, I am going to consign it to the round file in the corner with so many of your other assertions.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Magilla said:

Oh the "usual bullies" LOL!

Hahahaha.. Yep its a bit like a gang of four except the French Connection is missing... LOL!

It makes people highlight their ignorance, that much is certain :hihi:

That is very true... :hihi:

Well played sibon :thumbsup:

Yep, all credit for using derogatory language and pejoratives because she couldn't do it anyother way. Seems to have got you keyed up as well. LOL!  :thumbsup:

Edited by apelike

17 hours ago, West 77 said:

Rubbish.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, apelike said:

Yep, all credit for using derogatory language and pejoratives because she couldn't do it anyother way.

sibon's post to makes the point rather well... :D

...and, clearly, continues to do so :thumbsup:

Seems to have got you keyed up as well. LOL!  :thumbsup:

I'm quite happy to see you get yourself into a situation where you prove my point with each post... again! :D

Edited by Magilla

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Magilla said:

sibon's post to makes the point rather well... :D

You mean unlike yours above which does not even make grammatical sense... :D

...and, clearly, continues to do so :thumbsup:

But only to yourself after a few drinks. :thumbsup:

I'm quite happy to see you get yourself into a situation where you prove my point with each post... again! :D

Glad to hear it as I shall just keep posting replies. What was your point... again? :D

Will try again next week.

Edited by apelike

29 minutes ago, apelike said:

You mean unlike yours above which does not even make grammatical sense... :D

Not to you... obviously! :hihi: :?

Glad to hear it as I shall just keep posting replies.

Good stuff :thumbsup:

What was your point... again? :D

Q.E.D! :P

4 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Not to you... obviously!:hihi: :?

You mean this quote: "sibon's post to makes the point rather well..." :hihi::?

Good stuff :thumbsup:

Is that the stuff you are drinking... :thumbsup:

Q.E.D! :P

I always liked that programme! :P

Will try again next week.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, apelike said:

You mean this quote: "sibon's post to makes the point rather well..." :hihi::?

You were unable to determine the meaning, because of an obvious typo?

Oh dear :?

Your standard M.O, avoid the substance, and pick at the edges... I'm surprised you didn't have to "my bold" it :hihi:

Thanks for proving my point... again! :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla

On 02/08/2021 at 22:01, apelike said:

Hahahaha.. Yep its a bit like a gang of four except the French Connection is missing... LOL!

Just insufficiently interested to contribute, apelike, and enjoying a back-to-normal life, well away from all things British for extra peace of mind 😉

On 02/08/2021 at 17:39, RJRB said:

I suggest that you look outside of this Forum.Lets start with the Prime Minister who has a well documented history of disrespect for others and is hardly a role model for the general population.

He does have a point though. 

Angela Rayner is accused of calling Tory MP 'scum'

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/tory-accuses-angela-rayner-scum-commons-a4572470.html

And this:

1536.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8