The Conservative Party - Part Two.

1 hour ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Being relaxed about using derogatory terms at Conservative leaders but not Labour ones,  along with the "consequences" of Brexit, a thread seemingly started by a moderator, it is clear that this forum has a built in bias.

Well, it's an open forum.

Have a look at the Labour Party thread - parts 1 and 2. 

Had Britain a Labour government having to manage a pandemic, you can be sure that the Labour Party thread would be full gloating from Tory supporters, so much so that it would be already on part 4.

With Brexit yielding nothing but trouble, the consequences of austerity painfully clear, and the catalogue of errors and misjudgments that have placed Britain amongst the countries with the highest death rates from COVID 19; that the Conservative Party thread has only one part says much.

10 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Had Britain a Labour government having to manage a pandemic, you can be sure that the Labour Party thread would be full gloating from Tory supporters, so much so that it would be already on part 4.

With Brexit yielding nothing but trouble, the consequences of austerity painfully clear, and the catalogue of errors and misjudgments that have placed Britain amongst the countries with the highest death rates from COVID 19; that the Conservative Party thread has only one part says much.

Excellent point.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Magilla said:

Only in the minds of idiots.

I'm surprised that you also class sibon as being an idiot!

No, like your understanding of where the foreign aid budget goes, you simply failed to understand the it! :?

No, I understood the "it" well. :D

Indeed they can! :thumbsup:

Edited by apelike

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

that the Conservative Party thread has only one part says much.

The Conservative party thread also has 2 parts, with more posts, but facts dont seem to matter to Tories!

20 minutes ago, apelike said:

I’m not sure that your reading skills are up to the job any more Apey.

Sad really.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, apelike said:

LOL, I don't... I understood the meaning in their post! :?

26 minutes ago, apelike said:

No, I understood the "it" well. :D

So well that you didn't spot that sibon wasn't using "woke" pejoratively, but to make you get all upset... it worked! :?

Slow clap for apelike! :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla

10 hours ago, Mister M said:

Utter nonsense.  There isn't an anti-Labour brigade who would use any opportunity to criticise the government of the day as seen by the anti-Tory brigade on this forum.   Tory voters don't gloat either about the successors of a Tory government or the failures and shortfalls of other political parties.  

12 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Utter nonsense.  There isn't an anti-Labour brigade who would use any opportunity to criticise the government of the day as seen by the anti-Tory brigade on this forum.

There most certainly is!

When Labour were in power they were very vocal, as you would expect.

Labour are not currently in government :?

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

Utter nonsense.  There isn't an anti-Labour brigade who would use any opportunity to criticise the government of the day as seen by the anti-Tory brigade on this forum.   Tory voters don't gloat either about the successors of a Tory government or the failures and shortfalls of other political parties.  

Your faith in the total fairness exhibited by Tory voters and indeed Brexiteers  in other threads,suggests that you really do exist in a bubble of your own making.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Magilla said:

So well that you didn't spot that sibon wasn't using "woke" pejoratively, but to make you get all upset... it worked! :?

Upset.....Nah just standing up to the usual bullies on SF and posting replies. :)  It always make me laugh when people have to use derogatory and pejorative words such as "king of the Gammons* goes all Woke*"as  a form of bullying people into submission as it shows up their real character when annoyed by a post. :?

Slow clap for apelike! :thumbsup:

Slow clap is fine, at least it can be treated easier! :thumbsup:

Edited by apelike

1 hour ago, apelike said:

Upset.....Nah just standing up to the usual bullies on SF and posting replies. :)

Oh the "usual bullies" LOL!

1 hour ago, apelike said:

It always make me laugh when people have to use derogatory and pejorative words such as "king of the Gammons* goes all Woke*"as  a form of bullying people into submission as it shows up their real character when annoyed by a post. :?

It makes people highlight their ignorance, that much is certain :hihi:

Well played sibon :thumbsup: