Jump to content


The Conservative Party - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

you ok hun?

 

you've not been your usual cheery self for weeks.

 

Drop me a PM if you want to chat offline.

 

 Im fine thanks .The help is out there , if you want it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Here we go with the same old rhetoric,

But your post stinks of old fashioned working class snobbery which I had actually thought was a thing of the past, maybe it's a just a Labour thing now!

 

4 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

I like people who have made it through hard work, skill and talent. Boris Johnson isn’t one of them.

He certainly is as he would not be in the position he currently commands.

 

4 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

He’s a Yank, born in NYC.

Here we go again, using a derogatory term because you dislike him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, apelike said:

But your post stinks of old fashioned working class snobbery which I had actually thought was a thing of the past, maybe it's a just a Labour thing now!

 

He certainly is as he would not be in the position he currently commands.

 

Here we go again, using a derogatory term because you dislike him.

🤣🤣 You’re a right w****r, does that stink of old fashioned working class snobbery?

Edited by Mister Gee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit more working class snobbery.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, apelike said:

 

Here we go again, using a derogatory term because you dislike him.

I thought I’d sen it all. But now, Apelike, king of the Gammons* goes all Woke* to try to discredit someone.

 

(* These terms are to be read in a whiny, entitled voice, whilst completing the Telegraph crossword )

Just now, Mister Gee said:

A bit more working class snobbery.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit more working class snobbery.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit more working class snobbery.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sibon said:

I thought I’d sen it all. But now, Apelike, king of the Gammons* goes all Woke* to try to discredit someone.

 

(* These terms are to be read in a whiny, entitled voice, whilst completing the Telegraph crossword )

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hehe. Looks like I've managed to pwoke some fun at the usual left whingers on here and they don't like it.

 

But.... To keep in with the vibe....

 

 

"Two fat persons click, click, click"......:D :thumbsup:

Edited by apelike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mister Gee, what you call cognitive dissonance I call damage limitation. I’m as blue collar as it gets having worked in cutlery, steel fabrication and construction. The fact that I voted Tory along with the rest of the so called red wall speaks volumes about the state of the Labour party. When ex miners are voting against Labour that should be a serious reality check. I didn’t vote Tory because I’m a Tory, I voted against the Labour party in its current form as I suspect did many others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Mister Gee, what you call cognitive dissonance I call damage limitation. I’m as blue collar as it gets having worked in cutlery, steel fabrication and construction. The fact that I voted Tory along with the rest of the so called red wall speaks volumes about the state of the Labour party. When ex miners are voting against Labour that should be a serious reality check. I didn’t vote Tory because I’m a Tory, I voted against the Labour party in its current form as I suspect did many others.

Did you vote for Brexit as well Jim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, apelike said:

Hehe. Looks like I've managed to pwoke some fun at the usual left whingers on here and they don't like it.

Always amusing watching someone trying to use "woke" pejoratively! :loopy:

 

Maybe we're just giving you an opportunity to show how clueless you really are.... again! :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

X