The Conservative Party - Part Two.

42 minutes ago, RJRB said:

But your overseas mate thinks that all anonymous posts are irrelevant .

Something that he only refers to when his views are challenged.

Its the content of the posts that matter and I don’t need to know the identity of the poster.

By chance I think I have met 2 in person.

I got some stick over my job on this channel  you only have to scroll back and look at their pedigree 

2 hours ago, cressida said:

hhr?

Who knows 

James Cleverly to make his pitch on immigration control.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67612106

I hope he addresses the real issues before he jets off to Rwanda .

That should centre upon what we need to benefit the country from students to medical and care workers and a U.K. based organisation to process and keep track of others.

I am not wildly optimistic that the next few months will begin to solve long standing issues.

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

James Cleverly to make his pitch on immigration control.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67612106

I hope he addresses the real issues before he jets off to Rwanda .

That should centre upon what we need to benefit the country from students to medical and care workers and a U.K. based organisation to process and keep track of others.

I am not wildly optimistic that the next few months will begin to solve long standing issues.

It said on politics this lunch time if we get the go ahead with Rewanda we will only be allowed 100 people per year ,,and Tobias Elwood did not contest that, What a waste off money Share holders making millions out off crap going into our rivers  Water Gas Electricity Transport  yes trains and  buses all private All a mess  Brexit what great deals have we had out off that Mortgages sky high,Not enough houses being built , Rents sky high Six months and you area trades man Never ,Nurses we want50 thousand where from . Junior doctors going abroad  Starmer not my first choice , But please no more off this we are heading for bankruptcy.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Slinny said:

It said on politics this lunch time if we get the go ahead with Rewanda we will only be allowed 100 people per year ,,and Tobias Elwood did not contest that, What a waste off money Share holders making millions out off crap going into our rivers  Water Gas Electricity Transport  yes trains and  buses all private All a mess  Brexit what great deals have we had out off that Mortgages sky high,Not enough houses being built , Rents sky high Six months and you area trades man Never ,Nurses we want50 thousand where from . Junior doctors going abroad  Starmer not my first choice , But please no more off this we are heading for bankruptcy.

Bang on Slinny.  Regarding this governing Sewage Party,  there will be more revelations on BBC Panorama tonight about how water companies are fiddling the figures to hide the true scale of their failures on pollution.

They are being allowed to investigate themselves, report the contraventions themselves, give them a rating themselves,  and then edit the final figures showing the spills and  the seriousness of the pollution.

Wonder if every speeding or dangerous driver or every criminal could do that so we end up with a speed free and crime free society.

Even when the figures are fiddled,  the amount of pollution is still shocking so it's a good job we don't know the real figures.                 Sewage Party  =  perfect name for them.

On 04/12/2023 at 15:56, Slinny said:

In Australia they. Need to have family there  ,have skills .speak English   ,And. other assets Instead off all the fuss we are going to why do we not do something on those lines  

Bumbling Boris at COVID enquiry...Hugo Keith KC is exposing him as evasive, dishonest and incompetent..."I don't remember...don't recollect...er, er, er..."

13 hours ago, Slinny said:

In Australia they. Need to have family there  ,have skills .speak English   ,And. other assets Instead off all the fuss we are going to why do we not do something on those lines  

That would be a bit too sensible and straightforward for our lot.   They like to do things the hard and expensive way.

On 04/12/2023 at 16:17, Organgrinder said:

Bang on Slinny.  Regarding this governing Sewage Party,  there will be more revelations on BBC Panorama tonight about how water companies are fiddling the figures to hide the true scale of their failures on pollution.

They are being allowed to investigate themselves, report the contraventions themselves, give them a rating themselves,  and then edit the final figures showing the spills and  the seriousness of the pollution.

Wonder if every speeding or dangerous driver or every criminal could do that so we end up with a speed free and crime free society.

Even when the figures are fiddled,  the amount of pollution is still shocking so it's a good job we don't know the real figures.                 Sewage Party  =  perfect name for them.

is it any wonder we're in the state we're in when this is the kind of corruption we're dealing with? 

And I'm betting thisis the tip of the iceberg.

13 hours ago, Slinny said:

My mate went to Australia bricklaying. Got a three year permit, after three years he tried to extend it. Got told sorry we don’t need bricklayers anymore, bye bye .

Quelle Surprise!:

The former prime minister’s appearance comes as the mystery of his Covid-era WhatsApp messages took another twist on Tuesday after it was reported that nearly six months of messages could not be retrieved.

Boris Johnson faces tough questions at Covid inquiry over handling of pandemic | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

State of that :rolleyes:

And on the same day the liar in chief faces the Covid Inquiry this slips out:

Government has rejected Hillsborough families' "Hillsborough law" campaign for legally enforceable "duty of candour" for police & public bodies; Govt has signed charter recommended by Bishop James Jones committing to being "open, honest and transparent".

8DfMsJB8?format=jpg&name=small

Perfect timing.

Edited by Mister M