The Conservative Party - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That means he's not a fan of talking about budgets which are indefensible so he'd rather not.

Stop being a Drama Queen. It was not a real budget and there was nothing unexpected announced to defend. 

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

Good luck with that dream.

In a previous post you referred to the good old days, you were obviously talking of when Labour was in power. 

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

In a previous post you referred to the good old days, you were obviously talking of when Labour was in power. 

It was a tradition to have just one budget day a year in spring regardless of which political party was in power. Budget day coincided with the start of the financial year.  Maybe the Tory party is to blame for inventing the Autumn Statement which I do not support.

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

Maybe the Tory party is to blame for inventing the Autumn Statement which I do not support.

It’s to blame for a whole lot more than that.

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

It was a tradition to have just one budget day a year in spring regardless of which political party was in power. Budget day coincided with the start of the financial year.  Maybe the Tory party is to blame for inventing the Autumn Statement which I do not support.

Its a ploy to get out of the mess and win votes from  poor gullible deluded souls. 

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Its a ploy to get out of the mess and win votes from  poor gullible deluded souls. 

There will be a real budget before the next generation election when the big Tory election winning policies will be announced. 

Edited by Axe

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

There will be a real budget before the next generation election when the big Tory election winning policies will be announced. 

Ben_Turpin,_silent_comedy_actor_(SAYRE_1

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

Winning policies. :hihi:

22 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Winning policies. :hihi:

Carry on dreaming for a Tory defeat.  As my grandma used to say "Don't Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Carry on dreaming for a Tory defeat.  As my grandma used to say "Don't Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch"

What an original  person you Gran was 😎

2 hours ago, Axe said:

You get dafter.  Nuff said.

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Got it smack on  ,But sorry to say some of the deluded will still stop the same . You can’t educate pork .