The Conservative Party - Part Two.

16 minutes ago, Axe said:

Typical nonsense contributions.  Enough said.

Typically gormless response, so he runs away.

Edited by Mister M

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Typically gormless response, so he runs away.

Not running away.  I have made good points and it is pointless repeating them to anti Tory contributors with closed minds.

26 minutes ago, Axe said:

Not running away.  I have made good points and it is pointless repeating them to anti Tory contributors with closed minds.

Tell us about the Autumn Statement. 

Crap jokes from a crap joker and personal

tax increases all round. 

We’ll be well rid of this bunch, don’t you think.

16 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Tell us about the Autumn Statement. 

Crap jokes from a crap joker and personal

tax increases all round. 

We’ll be well rid of this bunch, don’t you think.

Not watched the proceedings.  From the News headlines not much has been announced. Tax intake is obviously going to continue to remain high because national debt is at a record high due to the financing of the once in one hundred year pandemic and helping every household with energy payments due to the Russia invasion of Ukraine. To be honest I am not a fan of the Autumn statement and believe we should go back to one budget day a year in the spring.  I have fond memories of traffic queues at petrol stations before 6.00pm on budget day.  Bring back the good old days. 

Edited by Axe

Typical Electioneering,  chuck a few peanuts to the monkeys and watch the gullible monkeys dance to our tune,  that what this goverment really think of the working Man/Woman.  Trouble is, we are not as gullible as they think we are.

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Typical Electioneering,  chuck a few peanuts to the monkeys and watch the gullible monkeys dance to our tune,  that what this goverment really think of the working Man/Woman.  Trouble is, we are not as gullible as they think we are.

What about Labours response?

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They will be disappointed that they could not have a good rant about inheritance tax being abolished. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

To hammer the tory lot in the next GE. :clap:

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Good luck with that dream.

52 minutes ago, Axe said:

Not watched the proceedings.  From the News headlines not much has been announced. Tax intake is obviously going to continue to remain high because national debt is at a record high due to the financing of the once in one hundred year pandemic and helping every household with energy payments due to the Russia invasion of Ukraine. To be honest I am not a fan of the Autumn statement and believe we should go back to one budget day a year in the spring.  I have fond memories of traffic queues at petrol stations before 6.00pm on budget day.  Bring back the good old days. 

That means he's not a fan of talking about budgets which are indefensible so he'd rather not.

4 minutes ago, Axe said:

Good luck with that dream.

You’ll probably disappear like a fart in the wind when it happens next year only to reappear under another username that’s been dormant for several months after joining SF. It’s what’s known as doing a Westy.

• Haha 1