The Conservative Party - Part Two.

I know you are clueless.  Regarding Boris Johnson he will go down in history for saving British democracy because if it was not for him Brexit would never have been implemented. 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Folk with your mindset are a massive part of the problem and play no part in the solution.  I suspect your figure is hugely exaggerated.  The government had an once in one hundred year pandemic to deal with.  Decisions had to made fast and there is no doubt criminals took advantage of the situation and scammed the taxpayer.  Before the pandemic there was far too much wastage of taxpayer's money in the NHS and from councils all over the country.  Wastage is the biggest burden of taxpayer's money and has been so for decades under both Tory and Labour governments. Our country needs a government that will attack wastage in all areas of government expenditure with the number one target being the NHS.  Turning a blind eye to benefit scroungers which you clearly support will not help in the battle to stop taxpayer's money being wasted.

Not slightly exaggerated the figures are there for all to see, so your suspicions are baseless.

A large proportion of that fraud and waste went to friends and family of Tory grandees, sure, but a great deal of it was before and after the pandemic.

I don't support 'benefit scroungers', but the money that is lost to those on benefits is dwarfed by the money lost through tax fraud. If you weren't so keen on being a forelock tugger, you'd be able to see what's under your nose.

Edited by Mister M
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Axe said:

I just do not do faux outrage.

The Bodies piled high comment has been taken out of context. It is a disgrace that private discussions are now in the public domain. 

What context is that?

27 minutes ago, Mister M said:

What context is that?

Have a day off from being a clown.  Every private  comment can be taken out of context. 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

The government had an once in one hundred year pandemic to deal with.  Decisions had to made fast and there is no doubt criminals took advantage of the situation and scammed the taxpayer.  Before the pandemic there was far too much wastage of taxpayer's money in the NHS and from councils all over the country. 

Why did we have three lockdowns, whilst some countries didnt even have one, arent pandemics worldwide?

57 minutes ago, Axe said:

I know you are clueless.  Regarding Boris Johnson he will go down in history for saving British democracy because if it was not for him Brexit would never have been implemented. 

So sincerely think we are better of with brexitvoted for it ,but soon changed my mind ,please do tell me we have deals all over the world,By the way what ever your Monica is My silly name is chestnut ,you are just a sad man  with sad ideas And pass your time trying to wind people up Sorry You Have failed  

5 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Why did we have three lockdowns, whilst some countries didnt even have one, arent pandemics worldwide?

I can only remember two lockdowns.

5 minutes ago, Slinny said:

So sincerely think we are better of with brexitvoted for it ,but soon changed my mind ,please do tell me we have deals all over the world,By the way what ever your Monica is My silly name is chestnut ,you are just a sad man  with sad ideas And pass your time trying to wind people up Sorry You Have failed  

Thank you for confirming you are clueless.

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

I can only remember two lockdowns.

Do you want to answer, I will settle for two, but why did some countries have no lockdowns?

2 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Do you want to answer, I will settle for two, but why did some countries have no lockdowns?

Because those countries government's did not think a lockdown was needed.  The pandemic did not affect every country the same which is why every country did not have the same lockdown policy.

35 minutes ago, Axe said:

Have a day off from being a clown.  Every private  comment can be taken out of context. 

The context was a discussion about whether the Government should impose another lockdown, and it was at this point that Boris Johnson said "let the bodies pile high".

That was the context

You have a day off from being a serf

Edited by Mister M

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

The context was a discussion about whether the Government should impose another lockdown, and it was at this point that Boris Johnson said "let the bodies pile high".

Was the remark taken out of context?

The same Prime Minister who laughed at the television screens when images from Italy of people dying from a mysterious respiratory illness.

Unless you were there at the time then you are not qualified to judge the context of the comment.  You want to belief the worse because you are anti Tory. You are an embarrassment to mankind and should hang your head in shame if your had any common decency. 

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Unless you were there at the time then you are not qualified to judge the context of the comment.  You want to belief the worse because you are anti Tory. You are an embarrassment to mankind and should hang your head in shame if your had any common decency. 

Oooh “common decency “ . Get ready.