The Conservative Party - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

Have i said anywhere that i voted Tory? 

I havent read a paper in years so i dont think the guardian inferrence will sway my vote regardless. Labour mps openly calling voters stupid and scum though, that does influence me. 

So i'll ask you again, in your opinion, since you said all Tory voters are racist, stupid and rich, are BAME tory voters racist?

Its a simple yes or no answer to your own statement

Another one who doesn't vote Tory but thinks Labour are rubbish. You don't read the papers but know that Labour Mps call voters stupid and scum but don't know the Tories do the same.

You're assuming that BAME voters can't be racist. Of course they can. They can be rich too.

24 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Another one who doesn't vote Tory but thinks Labour are rubbish. You don't read the papers but know that Labour Mps call voters stupid and scum but don't know the Tories do the same.

You're assuming that BAME voters can't be racist. Of course they can. They can be rich too.

My bold - I'm not assuming anything, you are STATING AS A FACT they are if they vote Conservative

so for confirmation all BAME voters who voted Conservative are racist and all BAME voters are rich? your words? 

and all the people in the North East  who voted Tory are rich and stupid but their neighbours or family members who may work in the same job as them who voted otherwise arent?

Middlesborough is classed as one of the most deprived areas in the UK - 28,135 people voted Tory to elect their MP. Are they all rich? Im sure they would love you to tell them that

Birmingham Hodge Hill has a BAME population of 64%. It has an unemployment figure of over 10% and is in the top 10 deprived areas of the uk - 6742 people voted for Akaal Sidhu at the last election. Are they all racist and rich too? plus of course, in your eyes the candidate is also racist. 

Im sure the 31,500 people of Hull who voted Conservative are all driving around in their expensive cars and flashing the cash everywhere too

Where have i said i didnt vote Tory? I haven't indicated either way. Ive just given reasons as to why i personally dont feel that Labour represent me or why IMO Labour have lost the "working class" (whatever that is nowadays) vote through its actions. 

And its not just me that thinks Labour is rubbish,

98.4% of people who voted in the last by election did regardless of the party they voted for

2.6 million Labour voters disappeared at the last general election

But the 13 and a half million people who voted Conservative in the last election are all rich, racist, stupid and are all wrong and you are right i guess..my bad, 

Edited by sheffbag

8 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

so for confirmation all BAME voters who voted Conservative are racist and all BAME voters are rich? your words? 

and all the people in the North East  who voted Tory are rich and stupid but their neighbours or family members who may work in the same job as them who voted otherwise arent?

Middlesborough is classed as one of the most deprived areas in the UK - 28,135 people voted Tory to elect their MP. Are they all rich? Im sure they would love you to tell them that

Birmingham Hedge Hill (in the top 10 deprived areas of the uk) - 6742 voted for Akaal Sidhu, are they all racist and rich too? plus of course, in your eyes the candidate is also racist

Im sure the 31,500 people of Hull who voted Conservative are all driving around in their expensive cars and flashing the cash everywhere too

Where have i said i didnt vote Tory? I haven't indicated either way. Ive just given reasons as to why i personally dont feel that Labour represent me or why IMO Labour have lost the "working class" (whatever that is nowadays) vote through its actions. 

And its not just me that thinks Labour is rubbish,

98.4% of people who voted in the last by election did regardless of the party they voted for

2.6 million Labour voters disappeared at the last general election

But the 13 and a half million people who voted Conservative in the last election are all rich, racist, stupid and are all wrong and you are right i guess..my bad, 

People in Middlesbrough who voted Tory are thick. There's no other explanation. If you keep kicking me in balls and I vote to for you to kick me harder in the balls, I'm thick. And people are allowed to be thick. 

As I said keep voting Tory - or not - why are Tory voters so coy? There's going to be an awful lot of Tory voters who feel the effects of their policies before I do. 

Edited by tinfoilhat

2 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

People in Middlesbrough who voted Tory are thick. There's no other explanation. If you keep kicking me in balls and I vote to for you to kick me harder in the balls, I'm thick. And people are allowed to be thick. 

As I said keep voting Tory - or not - why are Tory voters so coy? There's going to be an awful lot of Tory voters who feel the effects of their policies before I do. 

If you are going to continue to call people you don't know thick - as I don't know you either - I'll call you thick.

5 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

ignore question when called out on your post to back it up and instead just insult others

oh, you forgot racist and rich too for the Middlesbrough voters

just another trolling entitled keyboard warrior who cant back up what they state but everyone else is wrong and you are right regardless of facts

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

If you are going to continue to call people you don't know thick - as I don't know you either - I'll call you thick.

If you think i am - do so. I wont cry and run off to teacher. 

1 minute ago, sheffbag said:

ignore question when called out on your post to back it up and instead just insult others

oh, you forgot racist and rich too for the Middlesbrough voters

just another trolling entitled keyboard warrior who cant back up what they state but everyone else is wrong and you are right regardless of facts

I never said they were rich and racist and stupid. Either/or.

And calm down a bit. You won (or not). Keep voting Tory!

10 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Deluded labourites can't accept the obvious truth.

Arrogant, preachy, self-important, obnoxious left wingers would rather bury their head in the sand and play the blame game rather than admitting their own failures.

The simple explanation is Labour didn't offer what the people wanted. You have a  nerve to call Tory voters thick when you labourites can't even see clearly presented facts.  You lose repeatedly. In most recent election you had an even more serious defeat. What exactly is it going to take for the message to get through. The voters don't want what the left wing offer.

6 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

That is good to know - but do you know - even if you did, I wouldn't care. You appear to be floundering around, and I note you didn't reply to my earlier post either - but you probably didn't know how to.

7 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

True, that was my bad for inferring all 3 but at least i will admit when what i put is wrong. 

Why calm down, you were the one who was insulting 13 million people, im just using your vernacular to reply with. 

i dont need to vote Tory regardless whether or not i do, the rest of the stupid, racist or rich members of the public do.

Keep watching your re-runs of Citizen Smith on Forces TV and remember the good old days when everyone was honest and no other member of parliament ever lied unless they wore a blue ribbon

11 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

True, that was my bad for inferring all 3 but at least i will admit when what i put is wrong. 

Why calm down, you were the one who was insulting 13 million people, im just using your vernacular to reply with. 

i dont need to vote Tory regardless whether or not i do, the rest of the stupid, racist or rich members of the public do.

Keep watching your re-runs of Citizen Smith on Forces TV and remember the good old days when everyone was honest and no other member of parliament ever lied unless they wore a blue ribbon

But there was consequences when Ministers took the **** and got caught lying.

There are no consequences for Matt Hancock lying - easy, provable lies, Matt Hancock palming off money to his mates. A £34bn contract (and counting - more than the entire budget for the department of transport) handed out - with no oversight - to the wife of the anti-corruption champion. Michael Gove has acted unlawfully, Patel, Johnson himself have broken ministerial guidelines - in total breaches are - I think - 46. They are corrupt and dishonest - here's an oppunity- change my mind!

Brexit isn't as advertised either, farmers, fishermen etc etc all being thrown under the bus. 

Labour are all over the place but I struggle to see how life under starmer could be worse. 

41 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

But there was consequences when Ministers took the **** and got caught lying.

There are no consequences for Matt Hancock lying - easy, provable lies, Matt Hancock palming off money to his mates. A £34bn contract (and counting - more than the entire budget for the department of transport) handed out - with no oversight - to the wife of the anti-corruption champion. Michael Gove has acted unlawfully, Patel, Johnson himself have broken ministerial guidelines - in total breaches are - I think - 46. They are corrupt and dishonest - here's an oppunity- change my mind!

Brexit isn't as advertised either, farmers, fishermen etc etc all being thrown under the bus. 

Labour are all over the place but I struggle to see how life under starmer could be worse. 

And yet all those things all occured after the conservatives were voted in.

So voters are being blamed for not having the gift of foresight? Or for not just stereotyping when it comes to anyone identifying themselves as conservative?

13 minutes ago, Delayed said:

And yet all those things all occured after the conservatives were voted in.

So voters are being blamed for not having the gift of foresight? Or for not just stereotyping when it comes to anyone identifying themselves as conservative?

they were warned BEFORE they voted, it was plain to see, THIS GOVERNMENT CANNOT BE TRUSTED, the idiots were warned, but they didnt care cos brexit means brexit, taking back control etc etc