The Conservative Party - Part Two.

Guest sibon
Just now, RollingJ said:

But is there any proof that this specific claim is valid - if it actually exists? I'll consider forgiving you if it is proved valid.

The claim exists. The CCJ is all you need for evidence. You need to take off those blue specs.

I see that “Downing Street” say that he’s going to try to over turn it. Maybe he should have submitted evidence first time round.

Its nothing to do with “Downing Street” anyway. The CCJ is against Johnson personally.

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

Exactly. He just needs to get it cancelled or get somebody else to pay for it. Simples.

How , in Hells name, does that non-answer relate to my quoted comment? I'm beginning to doubt your sanity, tbh.

1 minute ago, sibon said:

The claim exists. The CCJ is all you need for evidence. You need to take off those blue specs.

I see that “Downing Street” say that he’s going to try to over turn it. Maybe he should have submitted evidence first time round.

Its nothing to do with “Downing Street” anyway. The CCJ is against Johnson personally.

If it is a CCJ, it will be in the public domain - so where are the details?

My specs are Reactolite tinted, and certainly not blue. Are yours red-framed?

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

How , in Hells name, does that non-answer relate to my quoted comment? I'm beginning to doubt your sanity, tbh.

Those of us who aren't waving red flags aren't worried about it. So Boris just needs to get this cancelled.

Are you following me now?

Boris Johnson will not be accountable for three years for his part in creating the Covid highest death rate in Europe.

The Public Inquiry will start next year and take two years to complete.

The results of the inquiry will not be released until after the next General Election.

In the meantime the Tory will hide behind the Inquiry, avoiding questions.

Just now, tinfoilhat said:

Those of us who aren't waving red flags aren't worried about it. So Boris just needs to get this cancelled.

Not really, but I'm very unlikely to do so, given your oblique references/non-answers.

16 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

But is there any proof that this specific claim is valid - if it actually exists? I'll consider forgiving you if it is proved valid.

Just type it into google and select your publication of choice, think they're all running the story.

Here's a couple of right-wing ones just to show it's not the "leftie wokie" ones :

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/05/12/boris-johnson-news-greensill-david-cameron-queens-speech-pmqs/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1435031/boris-johnson-unpaid-debt-court-judgement-uk-politics

7 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

So you are not worried about it and dont care , but here you are banging on about it .

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

Not really, but I'm very unlikely to do so, given your oblique references/non-answers.

What non answer? You haven't asked me anything.

Ill try and simplify it. Tory voters don't care is Boris has a CCJ. They, sorry, we - will automatically believe it be false unless there is an overwhelming amount of evidence. Even then we won't expect him to pay it, we expect him to get it cancelled or get somebody else to pay it. 

It's what the country overwhelming voted for in 2019 and was confirmed in hartlepool last week.

Just now, hackey lad said:

So you are not worried about it and dont care , but here you are banging on about it .

Just offering support. 

Just now, tinfoilhat said:

What non answer? You haven't asked me anything.

Ill try and simplify it. Tory voters don't care is Boris has a CCJ. They, sorry, we - will automatically believe it be false unless there is an overwhelming amount of evidence. Even then we won't expect him to pay it, we expect him to get it cancelled or get somebody else to pay it. 

It's what the country overwhelming voted for in 2019 and was confirmed in hartlepool last week.

1st.  point - this was not specifically in response to my point, but your general posting 'style' - oblique/deflecting.

2nd. point - if he has a an uncleared CCJ then yes, I do care - and claims like that do need evidence - for instance the case number, so it can be verified. The second sentence is pure malice.

I would imagine not all those voting to cause the results in 2019 and in Hartlepool last week were all 'natural' Conservative voters, either.

Anyway, enjoy your dinner - I'm going to do something a little more interesting than arguing with a log.

But if they voted conservatives, their motives aren't important. They must have known what they voted for.

But thankyou for your "input".

14 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

But if they voted conservatives, their motives aren't important. They must have known what they voted for.

But thankyou for your "input".

Oh come on, even you must realise there's some people out there who'd vote for a 3 legged Horse if it wore the colours of the Tories :D 

40 minutes ago, sibon said:

I doubt if he knew anything about it until the media got involved and highlighted it.

The only way I found out about the one against me is after I moved and applied for a bank account for pension payments. The bank account was granted but I then had debt collectors harassing me for a ÂŁ300 debt from a barclays account which I have never had. Come to think of it I also had one 2 years ago from ebay which was sorted out over the phone.

40 minutes ago, sibon said:

Who can also deputise someone to appeal on his behalf.