The Conservative Party - Part Two.

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, fools said:

The one on 50k will have contributed 14 times as much income tax/ni than the one on 15k, they will have a larger property, which will cost more to heat, and will have inevitably contributed much more VAT and other taxes into the system, most likely as a result of working harder. ... so they should get more back. Don't like success the left, they just want to steal other peoples shares and wealth apparently.

Freeze the poor isn’t a brilliant election slogan.

As you rabid right whingers are about to find out.

Edited by sibon

43 minutes ago, sibon said:

Freeze the poor isn’t a brilliant election slogan.

As you rabid right whingers are about to find out.

Don't forget starve the poor aswell .  The Tory voters still think they are going to win the next GE.  They are hilarious.  :hihi: :loopy:

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

The Tory voters still think they are going to win the next GE.  They are hilarious.  :hihi: :loopy:

Labour voters thought they were going to win the last one. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

I am not here to say we would have won the war without the help of the US but Churchill was the leader who prevented the Invasion of this country until the US entered the war.

It was those BRAVE MEN IN THE RAF AND THE ROYAL NAVY who dealt Hitler a lethal blow in the first year of the war, without the help of the US army.  I'm not sure that Germany fully recovered from that.

In the early 1930s Churchill was aware of the dangers of Nazi Germany and  constantly asked Government to increase military spending, which they ignored and called him a war mongerer. It took Government a few years to realise he was right. Therefore if we hadn't increased military spending Germany could have won The Battle of Britain and then invaded England.
I'm not saying Churchill was perfect throughout his military career but he was the right man for the job during The Second World War.

I don't disagree with any of that, but the contribution of Russia shouldn't be overlooked. Over 75% of German troops killed in action died fighting the Russians.

That tends to be left out of the story because it doesn't help the narrative, which is our side good, their side bad.  Unfortunately, having to acknowledge the contribution of a nation led by a man equally as bad, if not worse, than Hitler spoils things a bit.

Hence this sort of thinghttps://www.google.com/search?q=park+bench+statue+of+churchill+and+roosevelt&sxsrf=ALiCzsaLuJCPA4Dgm1FxUM8ntKOopRQMTQ:1660145354130&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&vet=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj5u-6wy7z5AhVmQ0EAHTmVAscQuqIBegUIhAEQAw#imgrc=XafeY_xDtJXKEM

Shouldn't Uncle Joe be sat on the bench? 

26 minutes ago, Gormenghast said:

Is this West 77 in disguise or another deluded fool. :roll:

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Is this West 77 in disguise or another deluded fool. :roll:

It tales one...

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

Is the war still going on? Ask Boris Johnson.

And tell me, since he was kicked out of his job by his parliamentary colleagues because he was that bad, what exactly has Boris Johnson done for the people of Ukraine? 

He was so quick to get himself over there, whenever he was in domestic political trouble, now he knows he is going he doesn't seem that eager to hide behind President Zelenskyy.

I think at times like these we get to see exactly what sort of opportunistic creep would use a President of a country, whose people are being bombed and being exterminated by the Russians, as a kind of human shield, to build up his own political capital because he knows that at home he is regarded as the worst PM ever.

Johnson's depravity is truly world beating. And shame on the people who support him.

Not good with words, but very well put  I endorse every word . But I think the two who are clamouring for his job definitely knew about his misgivings  way before they spoke up so in my book they are just as bad as him ,   We do not need trash like that running our country ,let’s have a clean sweep , 

Guest sibon
52 minutes ago, Gormenghast said:

Turns out, we all lost the last election.

They’ve even stopped pretending to be in charge.

44 minutes ago, m williamson said:

I don't disagree with any of that, but the contribution of Russia shouldn't be overlooked. Over 75% of German troops killed in action died fighting the Russians.

That tends to be left out of the story because it doesn't help the narrative, which is our side good, their side bad.  Unfortunately, having to acknowledge the contribution of a nation led by a man equally as bad, if not worse, than Hitler spoils things a bit.

Hence this sort of thinghttps://www.google.com/search?q=park+bench+statue+of+churchill+and+roosevelt&sxsrf=ALiCzsaLuJCPA4Dgm1FxUM8ntKOopRQMTQ:1660145354130&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&vet=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj5u-6wy7z5AhVmQ0EAHTmVAscQuqIBegUIhAEQAw#imgrc=XafeY_xDtJXKEM

Shouldn't Uncle Joe be sat on the bench? 

I really don’t know enough about the Red Army and their role in the Second World War.  I’m sure they did but up a fight against the German Army also in awful conditions to.

17 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Utter nonsense.  Even the media and opposition parties acknowledge Boris has got it right regarding Ukraine.

Consider yourself lucky I bother to reply to any of your anti British nonsense.

He saw that Putin was trying to exterminate the Ukranians, and amazingly he decided to help.  Well done Boris!

Even though he's been kicked out by his parliamentary party, the war is still raging. I'm sure no-one would object if he still visited Zelenskyy to show our support. But why would he? He's got parties to attend, and employees to visit where he gets to dress up and play at being a worker for an hour or so. And let's face it, there's no point in hiding behind Zelenskyy as a human shield when he's already been fired.

Or consider yourself lucky that West77 doesn't do what he normally does when banged to rights, and reply with "yawn"

Edited by Mister M

5 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Utter nonsense.  Even the media and opposition parties acknowledge Boris has got it right regarding Ukraine.

Consider yourself lucky I bother to reply to any of your anti British nonsense.

What about climate change lord frost seems to think there is no emergency. He thought the same, one off our x chancellors mr Lawson ,  is it something to do with money  making, , every thing else is , so why not that ,  let’s have a take on it ,