The Conservative Party - Part Two.

5 hours ago, sibon said:

It is the membership that is the problem. They’ve been infiltrated by UKIP and Britain First. That lurch to the right will almost certainly put Truss into number 10. 

We might all be asking for Johnson back, if that happens.

Yes we might.

" Better the devil you know, then the devil you don't know".

7 minutes ago, janie48 said:

Yes we might.

" Better the devil you know, then the devil you don't know".

I wouldn’t call Boris the devil , a cheeky monkey yes 

Just now, hackey lad said:

He's  a very naughty boy.

"Truss denies Brexit's to blame for travel chaos"

She really hasn't got a clue has she - open borders, no queues, workers to pick the fruit in the garden of England, no shortages, taxes coming in from those workers, a balanced economy..., brexit borders = massive queues, food rotting in the fields, shelves empty, record vacancies, inflation on the up

For once I agree with the putin-bot West 77. The candidates are inferior, but that isn't saying that the lying, cheating, racist bully that was PM was any good any way.

It is just that now we have a complete shower of idiots to choose from, rather than just the one misogynistic nasty piece of work.

• Like 2

Why is Boris still squatting in no 10,  Thatcher, Major, Blair, Cameron, May, all went with dignity straight away or as near as dam it,  Raab is the deputy PM so why can't he put his Boots on and kick BOZO as far away from Downing St as possible and take over whilst one of the two last resorts can move in and carry on the Pandemonium.

Edited by PRESLEY

29 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Why is Boris still squatting in no 10,  Thatcher, Major, Blair, Cameron, May, all went with dignity straight away or as near as dam it,  Raab is the deputy PM so why can't he put his Boots on and kick BOZO as far away from Downing St as possible and take over whilst one of the two last resorts can move in and carry on the Pandemonium.

He's got form for squatting. When he was the Foreign Secretary, it took him ages to move out of his grace and favour residence.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Utter Mister Men nonsense. It's hardly the fault of the Tory membership that the two candidates are on the ballot paper.  It's not the Tory membership's fault that Boris has resigned and the candidates left to replace him are inferior. 

No it's his fault for being a lying, incompetent, amoral buffoon.

The PCP kicked him out of office because he was an electoral liability, in spite of them a few weeks earlier saying "we couldn't possibly get rid of Boris with a war raging in Europe", and then clapping him as soon as they knifed him in the back.

Edited by Mister M

Guest sibon
2 hours ago, West 77 said:

Utter Mister Men nonsense. It's hardly the fault of the Tory membership that the two candidates are on the ballot paper.  It's not the Tory membership's fault that Boris has resigned and the candidates left to replace him are inferior. 

I’ll bow to your knowledge of nonsense. You seem to be an expert in the field.

As for the Tory membership, they’ve been taken over by a bunch of right wing loons. I’m sure they will do their best to foist a reactionary, incompetent PM on us again.

3 hours ago, hackey lad said:

He’s a devious, lying sociopath 

Not a cheeky monkey. He’s done an incredible amount of damage to our country.

2 hours ago, Litotes said:

"Truss denies Brexit's to blame for travel chaos"

She really hasn't got a clue has she - open borders, no queues, workers to pick the fruit in the garden of England, no shortages, taxes coming in from those workers, a balanced economy..., brexit borders = massive queues, food rotting in the fields, shelves empty, record vacancies, inflation on the up

For once I agree with the putin-bot West 77. The candidates are inferior, but that isn't saying that the lying, cheating, racist bully that was PM was any good any way.

It is just that now we have a complete shower of idiots to choose from, rather than just the one misogynistic nasty piece of work.

She knows perfectly well.

4 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I wouldn't call him a Devil or a  Cheeky Monkey,    but more like a fraud who is just winging it all the time, well upon till now that is  now he has been caught out.:suspect:

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, West 77 said:

The Tory membership haven't been taken over by any group.  

https://www.businessinsider.com/conservative-mps-speak-about-the-ukip-entryists-taking-over-their-party-2018-9?amp

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/28/britain-first-far-right-members-5000-have-joined-tories

A mad bunch of right wing entryists are taking over the previously Conservative party.

Are you one of them?

Guest sibon
10 minutes ago, West 77 said:

More old washer woman nonsense.  Individual people say anything to stir up trouble Even if the numbers are true it's hardly a case of taking over the party.

It is true. 

The previously Conservative party have been infiltrated by far right entryists. That is why they are about to reject the moderate Sunak and force the maniac Truss upon the nation. It is disgraceful really.

As someone who has championed “democracy” for so long, you should be speaking out.

Truss or Sunak.  Whoever wins, we're guaranteed another PM who has a distant relationship with the truth.  Both are saying the chaos at Dover is nothing to do with Brexit.

Mmm...stamping passports?