The Conservative Party - Part Two.

3 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Only old washer women are interested in such nonsense. 

Really? 

You're the one who's quick to get on high horse when disparaging other people's sexual orientation.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

Really? 

You're the one who's quick to get on high horse when disparaging other people's sexual orientation.

Can you point out to me where you posted on the Kate Joseph thread 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Can you point out to me where you posted on the Kate Joseph thread 

Yes I voted on whether she should resign or not. 

EDIT: Why is that even important???

Edited by Mister M

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You must be confusing me with another poster.  I never get on high horse. 

No I'm not confusing you with another poster. You've made plenty of disparaging remarks about gay people on here, mainly aimed at me.

You're interested enough to make disparaging comments about people's sexual orientation, so don't give me this nonsense about 'only washerwomen' being interested in the fact that Johnson's lover performed a sex act on him when he was at work in the HoC.

Guest sibon
17 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Still none the wiser.  Are you suggesting Boris is gay and has a gay lover?

Did you get a warning about your disgraceful, homophobic bullying posts?

25 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No I'm not confusing you with another poster. You've made plenty of disparaging remarks about gay people on here, mainly aimed at me.

You're interested enough to make disparaging comments about people's sexual orientation, so don't give me this nonsense about 'only washerwomen' being interested in the fact that Johnson's lover performed a sex act on him when he was at work in the HoC.

Shouldn't that be "allegedly performed a sex act"?

9 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Still none the wiser.  Are you suggesting Boris is gay and has a gay lover?

I'm suggesting that your rubbishing of the idea that people should be interested in the allegation that Johnson's then mistress performed a sex act on him while he was at work in the HoC doesn't sit well with your narrow minded attitude to people's sexual orientation, which is mostly behind closed doors.

We know that you're not the sharpest tool the box, that your homophobia is rank; but are you really trying to claim that Johnson's lover performing a sex act act on him the Foreign Secretary, while at work is not worthy of comment; but what consenting adults do behind closed doors is open invitation for your condemnation?

Guest sibon
4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm suggesting that your rubbishing of the idea that people should be interested in the allegation that Johnson's then mistress performed a sex act on him while he was at work in the HoC doesn't sit well with your narrow minded attitude to people's sexual orientation, which is mostly behind closed doors.

We know that you're not the sharpest tool the box, that your homophobia is rank; but are you really trying to claim that Johnson's lover performing a sex act act on him the Foreign Secretary, while at work is not worthy of comment; but what consenting adults do behind closed doors is open invitation for your condemnation?

Let us not forget that Foreign Secretary  Johnson’s lack of understanding of his brief, led to the stupid comments that kept Nazanin Zaghari Ratcliffe in jail for so long.

Maybe he was distracted.

Edited by sibon

Just now, sibon said:

Let us not forget that Johnson’s lack of understanding of his brief, led to the stupid comments that kept Nazanin Zaghari Radcliffe in jail for so long.

Maybe he was distracted.

Indeed.

And the sad thing is people like West77 will overlook any amount of bad behaviour, whatever its consequences, as long as it indulges his prejudices, annoys other people, or so that he can gloat over the Brexit fiasco.

Guest sibon
10 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Absolutely no interest in what Boris gets up to of a private nature.

Me neither.

But when he’s at work, I expect him to work.

I am one of those paying him, after all.

11 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I seem to recall there was a misunderstanding about some banter I posted about Mr Kipling cakes.  Not aware of any allegations of homophobic or bullying.

That was the almost trivial bit. Some of the other stuff that you wrote was a disgrace.

5 hours ago, Mister M said:

Indeed.

And the sad thing is people like West77 will overlook any amount of bad behaviour, whatever its consequences, as long as it indulges his prejudices, annoys other people, or so that he can gloat over the Brexit fiasco.

So 

Edited by hackey lad

So now its Raab in trouble for winking in the Commons . When will it all end