The Conservative Party - Part Two.

Guest sibon
10 minutes ago, West 77 said:

yawn

Johnson is getting boring isn’t he.

Still, he’s not as bad as Harold Shipman. So we can all rest easy.

21 hours ago, Dromedary said:

Shipman actually killed people.

Johnson hasn't killed anyone.  

His lack of decision about covid caused deaths. His immigrant policy caused deaths. His lack of NHS funding caused deaths.

Guest sibon

Our dear old Crime Minister preferred a war zone to getting booed in Donny today.

Unfortunately,  he’s only a bit part player over there:

42 minutes ago, Litotes said:

His lack of decision about covid caused deaths. His immigrant policy caused deaths. His lack of NHS funding caused deaths.

So you agree that he's not actually killed anybody yet then... Glad we got that sorted.

You know it all already and that this is but a fraction of the truth, it's still disturbing and anger-inducing, I hope there's a comeuppance, a lasting humiliation, an early demise...

Never trust a Tory

1 hour ago, sibon said:

Our dear old Crime Minister preferred a war zone to getting booed in Donny today.

Unfortunately,  he’s only a bit part player over there:

“Crime Minister “ is that one of your own?  Far from a bit part player . 

11 hours ago, sibon said:

The bumbling buffoon... He's either posing in a high-viz jacket and hard hat, or playing at being a world statesman.

Does he realise that internationally he's viewed as a total numpty?

3 hours ago, steved32 said:

The bumbling buffoon... He's either posing in a high-viz jacket and hard hat, or playing at being a world statesman.

Does he realise that internationally he's viewed as a total numpty?

I don't think he does.

I only make that assumption because about 5 or 6 years ago some politicians started being photographed in a very uncomfortable position. I show you some examples:

Why do Tories keep standing like this? | Metro News

It looks like either they're going to do the splits, or they're imitating a horse that's having a ****.

Now, it cannot be coincidence that they all started standing like this, at the same time. 

Someone must've said, "to make you look more powerful, you must spread your legs so that you look like a horse having a ****".

Rather than question the sanity of the person advising them, the politicians posed spreading their legs like a horse having a ****.

It was only months later when newspapers were flooded with questions asking why these politicians were posing like a horse having a ****. did they stop doing it.

Now Johnson is obviously a slow learner, perhaps it will eventually filter through to him that he looks like a total numpty.

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I don't think he does.

I only make that assumption because about 5 or 6 years ago some politicians started being photographed in a very uncomfortable position. I show you some examples:

Why do Tories keep standing like this? | Metro News

It looks like either they're going to do the splits, or they're imitating a horse that's having a ****.

Now, it cannot be coincidence that they all started standing like this, at the same time. 

Someone must've said, "to make you look more powerful, you must spread your legs so that you look like a horse having a ****".

Rather than question the sanity of the person advising them, the politicians posed spreading their legs like a horse having a ****.

It was only months later when newspapers were flooded with questions asking why these politicians were posing like a horse having a ****. did they stop doing it.

Now Johnson is obviously a slow learner, perhaps it will eventually filter through to him that he looks like a total numpty.

No Labour politicians,  strange that

15 hours ago, Dromedary said:

So you agree that he's not actually killed anybody yet then... Glad we got that sorted.

Sone would say this current government have with their late first lock down and bungling of the care home patients which lead to more deaths than needed

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

No Labour politicians,  strange that

Hang on, when Diane Abbott was Shadow Home Secretary, and Forum Tories were taking the mick out her ('abacus Abbott' etc); I'd point out all the inane things Tory Ministers had come out with - and I was accused of 'whatabouterry'!

So you can't have it both ways 

3 hours ago, Mister M said:

Don't hold your breath.  It's down to "the Briddish peepoo to a draw a line under this."

And they will, especially if Labour, Lib Dems et al coalesce!