The Conservative Party - Part Two.

36 minutes ago, L00b said:

I know, but it felt friendlier/kinder to answer that way, rather than with a cold and sharp “no it could not” 😉

I mean, otherwise, if it’s a question of event definition as suggested by Westie, or temporality as you posited, anyone could have held a proper wake during lockdown, with lots of people rotating in and out of the room in short stints, so long as they designated a ‘funeral’ as a ‘leaving do’ (which it kind of  is, technically).

New party photographs leaked tonight by The Mirror. One not investigated by Sue Gray nor the Met. Oh dear how sad never mind.

I would have preferred “ no it could not “  . Then I could’ve stopped reading  your claptrap 

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I would have preferred “ no it could not “  . Then I could’ve stopped reading  your claptrap 

Wow, passive-aggressive much? 😂😝

I see the excuses are coming out:

'We thought it was OK because Boris was there too'

Number 10 staffers say they didn't realise they were breaking Covid rules at Downing Street drinks - but also say PM 'may have just been popping through on way to his flat'

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's the media just trying to stir up trouble again. They are obviously hanging around the area close to Downing Street and approaching anyone with the intention to create a story to try and make Boris look bad.  A load of garbage using actor's voices and backs of people's heads. 

They don't need to make up a story to make Boris look bad he can do that himself.  The man has lie his way through life. He just doesn't care.

Anyway, westy can now stop with the working charade, the report states most of the events, if not all shouldn't have happened and broke covid rules

I wonder what was the debauchery the little shouty man was referring to

19 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Excellent news that Boris has ruled out resigning. 

Time to move on and prioritise important issues that really matter.

Like trust? Honesty? Decency? Honour? Obeying the rules and laws?

33 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I doubt that Boris would ever resign on principles because he hasn’t got any.

Everything he does is only to further his own ambition.

That includes opting for Brexit.

Todays important issues according to his defence is that he got Brexit done,he got the vaccine programme done and he was at the forefront in supporting Ukraine.

Now get inflation done,get the energy crisis done and deliver the levelling up as promised.

He will only go when sacked by his own party,but as he is surrounded by spineless MPs who have similar self serving attitudes we will stumble on under his inept leadership.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

When I read one of your posts these days this image always comes into my mind.

Ben_Turpin,_silent_comedy_actor_(SAYRE_1

On 24/05/2022 at 14:17, Slinny said:

Well I agree on one thing boris out 

This is as bent as a 9bob note . All the other party’s should walk  out off porliment 

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Like trust? Honesty? Decency? Honour? Obeying the rules and laws?

They don't care about that. Boris got Brexit done so their eyes he can do what he wants. 

Just now, Slinny said:

This today was as bent as a 9 Bob note . If back benchers think he should stay , then what does this say for the government we have got today . All the other parties should have walked out  off the building , just to let the general public see what they think , we are better than this ,  if starmer is found guilty he will go ,