The Conservative Party - Part Two.

14 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Oh dear, the anti Tory mob don't like to hear the truth.  And the truth is that Boris is currently the strongest, most liked and most respected leader in the free World at the moment.  Biden isn't doing well, Germany have a new leader who hasn't made any impact and the French are stuck with Macron for another five years.  The last time Britain had leader who commanded similar prestige throughout the World was Margaret Thatcher and the time before that was Winston Churchill. 

Hmmm... :huh:

Well probably the second most-liked...

... judging by the Eurovision result! :hihi:

16 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Oh dear, the anti Tory mob don't like to hear the truth.  And the truth is that Boris is currently the strongest, most liked and most respected leader in the free World at the moment.  Biden isn't doing well, Germany have a new leader who hasn't made any impact and the French are stuck with Macron for another five years.  The last time Britain had leader who commanded similar prestige throughout the World was Margaret Thatcher and the time before that was Winston Churchill. 

Lol, I'm sure Thatcher and Churchill will be turning in their graves being mentioned in the same breath as that lying, cheating, deceitful, delaying, dithering buffoon

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Lol, I'm sure Thatcher and Churchill will be turning in their graves being mentioned in the same breath as that lying, cheating, deceitful, delaying, dithering buffoon

It's a remarkable achievement to sink lower than Thatcher, but Johnson's managed it!

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It's a remarkable achievement to sink lower than Thatcher, but Johnson's managed it!

At least she didn't lie, she told you what she was going to do and did it

13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Hmmm... :huh:

You're not a fan of Mr Macron then, Mr Mel? :hihi:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Talking about the late great Margaret Thatcher her statue has been sited in her birth town of Grantham this morning.  A Mister Man type  with no respect or common decency has already egged it. It really is time to bring back the birch. 

Thanks for that Westy, I like a good laugh in the morning 😆

32 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Talking about the late great Margaret Thatcher her statue has been sited in her birth town of Grantham this morning.  A Mister Man type  with no respect or common decency has already egged it. It really is time to bring back the birch. 

Look on the bright side, it could unleash the entrepreneurial zeal of egg sellers in Grantham. Personally I’d go for the tow truck, winch and rope approach.

Edited by Mister Gee

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Most liked by who? The simple minded.

Anyway I've good news to share with you.

Lee Anderson the profligate MP for Ashfield who spaffs £223,000 per year on expenses alone, but who sees fit to lecture the poor that they can eat a nutritious meal for 30p, is likely to be sued by Jack Monroe.

Jack Monroe to sue MP after he says ‘she makes fortune from the poor’ | UK news | The Guardian

Zelo Street: Lee Anderson - Chat ****, Get Banged (zelo-street.blogspot.com)

Good. 

The last time she sued for libel, she took Hatey Katie Hopkins to the cleaners.

If  the majority of people in the country are simple minded I dread to think what that makes your minority. 

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Grab a couple of mushrooms. There's an omlette there for the taking

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

Grab a couple of mushrooms. There's an omlette there for the taking

He has a few of the magic variety on his sugar puffs every morning.

Edited by Mister Gee

9 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

That's really shocking behaviour and very disappointing: the camera technique is rubbish, and I only saw one of the three eggs hit the target.