The Conservative Party - Part Two.

I occasionally attempted to ally my beliefs to those of a political party, I always failed miserably. I came from a council estate upbringing up,  which I wasn't either proud or ashamed of.  where I was different from my mates is that I found making money fairly easy and enjoyable.  There was never a chance of me eagerly awaiting receipt of my State Pension in order to exist. I have taken risks, never knowingly cheated anyone, even bought my son a property, and apologise for nothing, I’m happy in my skin.

So I will leave my political labelling to you guys, what is it to be?

39 minutes ago, crookesey said:

I occasionally attempted to ally my beliefs to those of a political party, I always failed miserably. I came from a council estate upbringing up,  which I wasn't either proud or ashamed of.  where I was different from my mates is that I found making money fairly easy and enjoyable.  There was never a chance of me eagerly awaiting receipt of my State Pension in order to exist. I have taken risks, never knowingly cheated anyone, even bought my son a property, and apologise for nothing, I’m happy in my skin.

So I will leave my political labelling to you guys, what is it to be?

Personally I don’t feel the need to label you crookesey. Your post sounds fine to me, if you’ve managed to be successful without standing on anyone else then fair play to you 👍

2 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Personally I don’t feel the need to label you crookesey. Your post sounds fine to me, if you’ve managed to be successful without standing on anyone else then fair play to you 👍

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

An excellent performance from Boris at PMQ's today and another  poor performance by Keir Starmer.  Starmer wasted his questions yet again which was very embarrassing given the situation on the Ukraine / Russia border. I guess for loser Labour party leaders such things as alleged parties are more important than the potential of World War 3 starting.   

He’s being investigated by the police and was lying and laughing at us as per usual, he’s an odious pile of sh**e hurling around insults and showcasing what a nasty bit of work he really is. You must be so proud.

33 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

He’s being investigated by the police and was lying and laughing at us as per usual, he’s an odious pile of sh**e hurling around insults and showcasing what a nasty bit of work he really is. You must be so proud.

The bloke's a pathological liar.He's been found out again today regarding the airlift from Afghanistan .In fact he's been sacked at least twice in the past for lying .

Im not sure why some Tories on here are defending him; can't see him winning them another election.

14 minutes ago, atticus said:

The bloke's a pathological liar.He's been found out again today regarding the airlift from Afghanistan .In fact he's been sacked at least twice in the past for lying .

Im not sure why some Tories on here are defending him; can't see him winning them another election.

They’ll probably shoehorn another version into number ten. The Tories at present seem to be stuffed to the rafters with opportunistic narcissistic fruitcakes.

Even as a Tory supporter, I find it impossible to defend Johnson.  As I heard today, within a few days, either side of the garden party / not a party / a works do that Johnson attended / didn't attend / didn't know he was attending, 18,000 people were find in London for doing the same thing. 

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

An excellent performance from Boris at PMQ's today and another  poor performance by Keir Starmer.  Starmer wasted his questions yet again which was very embarrassing given the situation on the Ukraine / Russia border. I guess for loser Labour party leaders such things as alleged parties are more important than the potential of World War 3 starting.   

Do you have blinkers on. I'm sure Kier Starmer/ Ian Blackford and the others would rather talk about other issues Ukraine/Russia ect. But Boris refuses to give a clear answer and about the 'parties'.  Had he of done that at the start then we probably wouldn't be talking about it now.  The police would not be investigating if they didn't think there was any wrongdoing by Boris and the Tories.

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

Got to agree with that . 

32 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Do you have blinkers on. I'm sure Kier Starmer/ Ian Blackford and the others would rather talk about other issues Ukraine/Russia ect. But Boris refuses to give a clear answer and about the 'parties'.  Had he of done that at the start then we probably wouldn't be talking about it now.  The police would not be investigating if they didn't think there was any wrongdoing by Boris and the Tories.

They can talk about those things if they want to 

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Even as a Tory supporter, I find it impossible to defend Johnson.  As I heard today, within a few days, either side of the garden party / not a party / a works do that Johnson attended / didn't attend / didn't know he was attending, 18,000 people were find in London for doing the same thing. 

Excellent post and a true demonstration of honest debate.

2 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

Do you have blinkers on. I'm sure Kier Starmer/ Ian Blackford and the others would rather talk about other issues Ukraine/Russia ect. But Boris refuses to give a clear answer and about the 'parties'. 

Why are people in such a hurry for God's sake as it will all be revealed in a few days anyway.

Had he of done that at the start then we probably wouldn't be talking about it now.  The police would not be investigating if they didn't think there was any wrongdoing by Boris and the Tories.

Yes the police would as as that how it works. When a complaint to the police is made by anyone it will be need investigated even if it is spurious.

28 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I honestly wish they would call a General Election now . 

I do as well then at least Starmer would have to resign and not Boris. 

Edited by Dromedary