The Conservative Party - Part Two.

25 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I can’t be doing with this PC, Woke lefty nonsense cancel culture stuff.  Just tell it like you think.

I just did. I said there was no need for it. 

Not sure where you get "woke lefty nonsense etc" from. I'm not a lefty. And woke? Me? 😂

Edited by The_DADDY

11 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

I guess his impending demise is hitting you hard love, what medicine are you on?

If you had the capacity to read and comprehend, you would have noted that Bojo is no friend of mine. However with folk like you plotting his demise he’s like.y to be here for ever ‘love’’, now back to your reading lessons. :hihi:

20 minutes ago, crookesey said:

If you had the capacity to read and comprehend, you would have noted that Bojo is no friend of mine. However with folk like you plotting his demise he’s like.y to be here for ever ‘love’’, now back to your reading lessons. :hihi:

It’s difficult to know where to start at the moment but this is rather good.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/25/big-dog-suspect-but-at-least-sue-grays-report-would-be-delayed-oh

2 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

It’s difficult to know where to start at the moment but this is rather good.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/25/big-dog-suspect-but-at-least-sue-grays-report-would-be-delayed-oh

I’ve more to do living a life, you should try it sometime.

3 hours ago, crookesey said:

What sort of answer is that? (Apart from rude.)

You seem to turn a blind eye to information that informs. 

Surely if you are a committed voter you would want to make informed choices. 

3 hours ago, crookesey said:

7 minutes ago, Anna B said:

What sort of answer is that? (Apart from rude.)

Surely if you are a committed voter you would want to make informed choices. 

Keep up Anna, he constantly trolls me because he mistakenly thinks that I’m a Tory, he’s bloody lucky that I’m only being ‘rude’.

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Oh the irony.  You also do a disappearing act any time someone corrects your posts about Corbyn. 

Have you forgotten the few days you disappeared when it was pointed out that he didn't win the peace prize you claimed he had?

4 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Oh the irony.  You also do a disappearing act any time someone corrects your posts about Corbyn. 

Have you forgotten the few days you disappeared when it was pointed out that he didn't win the peace prize you claimed he had?

I don't spend my days glued to Sheffield Forum. I really do have obligations elsewhere which have to be seen to. You make it sound like you hang on my every word.... 

And I did respond, just not immediately, so sorry if I kept you waiting, but I have a private life.

I will be disappearing for a few days next week too, just in case you were wondering.

Edited by Anna B

40 minutes ago, Anna B said:

I don't spend my days glued to Sheffield Forum. I really do have obligations elsewhere which have to be seen to. You make it sound like you hang on my every word.... 

And I did respond, just not immediately, so sorry if I kept you waiting, but I have a private life.

I will be disappearing for a few days next week too, just in case you were wondering.

Betting that you turn left to get there.

27 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

A cavalcade of bobbar :thumbsup: 

I’ll see your cavalcade, and raise you an Everest 😆

07 December 2021:

26 January 2022:

🤣