The Conservative Party - Part Two.

3 hours ago, spilldig said:

Boris has done an excellent job getting us through brexit and covid, all the rest is a witch hunt.

Tell that to the people who stuck to the rules whilst Boris was partying. 

Or those who didn't stick to the rules and were fined. 

Witch hunt? 

That's so far from the truth it's almost as laughable as Boris's 'No one told me' excuse. 

5 hours ago, crookesey said:

Bojo doesn’t help himself just by being  Bojo, and in so being needs to be protected from himself. If he so much as smiles he’s in party mode, the left need a piece of their own medicine, knowing their enemy my guess is that it’s on it’s way.

I guess his impending demise is hitting you hard love, what medicine are you on?

8 hours ago, Jim117 said:

Whatever the rights or wrongs of this situation (and I expect there will probably be wrongs) it’s not really the biggest issue we are facing. We may be on the brink of WW3. Half of the population is staring into the abyss due to looming energy prices and taxation. So the constant bickering between the government, opposition and press about Partygate smacks of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic TBH. Has anyone actually got a plan or even a clue what they’re doing when it comes to the pressing issues this country is facing?

I’ve not forgot this post by you Jim.

54 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Tell that to the people who stuck to the rules whilst Boris was partying. 

Or those who didn't stick to the rules and were fined. 

Witch hunt? 

That's so far from the truth it's almost as laughable as Boris's 'No one told me' excuse. 

I attended my friends funeral last Friday. Sadly he died of covid.  Do I hold Boris responsible?  No.

Just now, spilldig said:

I attended my friends funeral last Friday. Sadly he died of covid.  Do I hold Boris responsible?  No.

Really?

20 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I’ve not forgot this post by you Jim.

Yeah and?

1 minute ago, Jim117 said:

Yeah and?

Are you embarrassed yet?

2 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Are you embarrassed yet?

Not one bit, I have indicated before that my electoral choices boil down to damage limitation. I didn’t forsee Covid or the self harm the Torys have managed to inflict but if the Tooting Popular Front had gained power we would be in an even worse position.

1 minute ago, Jim117 said:

Not one bit, I have indicated before that my electoral choices boil down to damage limitation. I didn’t forsee Covid or the self harm the Torys have managed to inflict but if the Tooting Popular Front had gained power we would be in an even worse position.

Well that’s an insightful view into your mindset.

28 minutes ago, spilldig said:

Many people had friends and family who died but they were denied the chance to be at their funerals. 

Do they blame Boris? 

They Probably do now. 

30 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Really?

I dont understand your questioning of this