The Conservative Party - Part Two.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Fabricant is that poundshop version of Shagger Boris, isn’t he ?

Peculiar” is a massive understatement 🙄

I’m trying to be diplomatic, don’t want to upset the woke, PC brigade.

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Got to say ,hes a strange one that Fabricant 

Big fan of Boris 

Serious question, are you still a ‘proud Tory’?

4 hours ago, West 77 said:

dishonest unscrupulous politician who has no credibility to lead a main political party in our country or be a candidate for prime minister.

Ha ha!  Boris, that is!

2 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I’m trying to be diplomatic, don’t want to upset the woke, PC brigade.

Serious question, are you still a ‘proud Tory’?

Serious answer , Yes . Lets keep it civil , I like you ,even though you are one of them .

4 hours ago, West 77 said:

Of course the points I make about the current Labour leader are relevant.  At every PMQ's  Keir Starmer wastes his questions and is only interested in the alleged parties in Downing Street.  It's in Keir Starmer's interest for the Tory party to change their leader because that will give his party an opportunity to win more seats in the next general election.  A Labour leader who has been proven to be unscrupulous with no respect for democracy has no credibility to question the suitability of our democratically elected prime minister to hold the position.

I disagree - keeping their current muppet of a leader will ensure that the Labour party will win more seats in the next general election!

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Serious answer , Yes . Lets keep it civil , I like you ,even though you are one of them .

What makes you proud to be a Tory in 2022?

1 minute ago, Litotes said:

I disagree - keeping their current muppet of a leader will ensure that the Labour party will win more seats in the next general election!

It’s delicious isn’t it? Watching this mob of Tories implode is a joy to watch. Only problem being it will take us years to undo the mess they’ve created.

10 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

It’s delicious isn’t it? Watching this mob of Tories implode is a joy to watch. Only problem being it will take us years to undo the mess they’ve created.

When your in ,your in . They dont let you leave alive .

11 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Got that excuse in very early 

On 22/01/2022 at 14:36, Delbow said:

William Wragg is meeting with the police next week about the blackmail allegations, and around a dozen other MPs are alleging they were blackmailed. Should be another interesting week next week.

The 'Culture' Secretary Nadine Dorries, pictured here:

Nadine Dorries fails against the cockroaches in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me  Out Of Here | London Evening Standard | Evening Standard

accused William Wragg of 'attention seeking'. 

Boris Johnson: I've seen no evidence of plotters being blackmailed - BBC News

And Dorries knows all about attention seeking.

Edited by Mister M

The EHRC needs to open an investigation into Tory racism and Islamophobia - unless they exist to only open such investigations into parties led by left wingers.

5 minutes ago, Delbow said:

The EHRC needs to open an investigation into Tory racism and Islamophobia - unless they exist to only open such investigations into parties led by left wingers.

What are her specific complaints ?

I have only heard a general phrase of Muslimness.

20 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

What are her specific complaints ?

I have only heard a general phrase of Muslimness.

That she was sacked from her post because others in the party were uncomfortable with her being a Muslim

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60108377    Boris is calling for one , I'm that there will be an electronic chain of evidence if the claims are true.

Edited by steve68

2 minutes ago, steve68 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60108377    Boris is calling for one 

He's ordering the Cabinet Office to investigate. That's different to the EHCR which is an independent body, although the Tories have packed that with their cronies to the extent that their independence is questionable

5 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Basically the lady was unhappy and is still unhappy that she lost her cabinet position in a reshuffle and is playing the racist card.  

You're a nasty piece of work