The Conservative Party - Part Two.

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

There's no valid reason for the prime minister to resign because any alleged wrongdoing has been organised by civil servants who should be sacked if judged to be guilty.  It's not uncommon for the opposition party to have a swing in their favour during midterm of a government. The problem the Labour party have is they keep electing undesirable people as their party leader who've no chance of winning general elections.

There is a problem that people will question the integrity of the party and it's Do as I say not what I DO activities.

If the Prime Minister did not know of events it throws into question the respect his staff have for him by ignoring government directives which caused tremendous sadness for some who abided by the rules.

3 hours ago, whiteowl said:

Which is quite ironic as he likes to think he's some sort of Churchill when in reality he's actually worse than Chamberlain.

Perhaps he is hanging on, so that he beats Gordon Browns 2 years, 318 days

Boris Johnson = 2 years, 183 days

It’s clear the Johnson has always wanted to become Prime Minister but I think  he just likes the idea of being prime minister, rather than actually being prime minister. He's always wanted the power and the status, but without wanting or being capable of the work and the responsibility involved in the role.

3 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Nonsense. The whole saga has been created by the  dishonest media.  Normal people aren't interested in old washerwomen nonsense. If we are going to bring integrity into the discussion then the finger should be pointed at Keir Starmer who wanted to cheat the electorate out of their democratic choice to leave the EU.  The Labour leader is a dishonest unscrupulous politician who has no credibility to lead a main political party in our country or be a candidate for prime minister.

Sorry but I must disagree with you, Normal people are interested when the government impose rules on the country and the Prime Minister's staff disregard them.

The points you make about the Labour leader are irrelevant regarding this topic and I can only presume they are made as a distraction .

46 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Nonsense. The whole saga has been created by the  dishonest media.  Normal people aren't interested in old washerwomen nonsense. If we are going to bring integrity into the discussion then the finger should be pointed at Keir Starmer who wanted to cheat the electorate out of their democratic choice to leave the EU.  The Labour leader is a dishonest unscrupulous politician who has no credibility to lead a main political party in our country or be a candidate for prime minister.

You’re becoming more unhinged by the day. What do you know about normal people, you’re a Tory.

18 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Of course the points I make about the current Labour leader are relevant.  At every PMQ's  Keir Starmer wastes his questions and is only interested in the alleged parties in Downing Street.  It's in Keir Starmer's interest for the Tory party to change their leader because that will give his party an opportunity to win more seats in the next general election.  A Labour leader who has been proven to be unscrupulous with no respect for democracy has no credibility to question the suitability of our democratically elected prime minister to hold the position.

You are just deflecting from the major issue which is the behaviour of the people involved in partying against their own proclamation.

2 hours ago, harvey19 said:

You are just deflecting from the major issue which is the behaviour of the people involved in partying against their own proclamation.

Yes he keeps saying nobody is interested but the fact is many people are. The reason we are still talking about it is because Boris refuses to give a straight answer. He thinks the rules don't apply to him. People who knew him when he was younger have said he has always believed that. The whole point of PMQ's is for the opposition to question the government. I don't know how he can criticize Kier Starmer but defend Boris.

Tory weirdo Michael Fabricant claims ex-minister Nusrat Ghani is ‘hardly obviously a Muslim’.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10432927/Tory-MP-Michael-Fabricant-says-claim-minister-sacked-Muslim-faith-stinks.html

To be fair, spotting someone's religion isn't easy.  Who would guess that Jacob Rees Mogg is a Christian?

26 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

To be fair, spotting someone's religion isn't easy.  Who would guess that Jacob Rees Mogg is a Christian?

Well the seventeen children sort of gives it away . . . then again, Shagger Boris, son of wifebeater Stanley has that many kids too 

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Well the seventeen children sort of gives it away . . . then again, Shagger Boris, son of wifebeater Stanley has that many kids too 

Aren’t the Tories a peculiar mob? Fabricant has been spouting a lot over the last week or so for some reason. I bet the whips have got a bit of stuff on him.

Edited by Mister Gee

33 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Tory weirdo Michael Fabricant claims ex-minister Nusrat Ghani is ‘hardly obviously a Muslim’.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10432927/Tory-MP-Michael-Fabricant-says-claim-minister-sacked-Muslim-faith-stinks.html

Got to say ,hes a strange one that Fabricant 

Just now, Mister Gee said:

Aren’t the Tories a peculiar mob? Fabricant has been spouting a lot over the last week or so for some reason. I bet the whips have got a bit of stuff on him.

Big fan of Boris 

Just now, Mister Gee said:

Aren’t the Tories a peculiar mob? Fabricant has been spouting a lot over the last week or so for some reason. I bet the whips have got a bit a bit of stuff on him.

Fabricant is that poundshop version of Shagger Boris, isn’t he ?

“Peculiar” is a massive understatement 🙄