The Conservative Party - Part Two.

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

I acknowledge the job of those working in the media is to tell stories regardless of if they are in the nations best interest. All the current nonsense isn't in our nations best interest.  PMQ's shouldn't be dominated by this nonsense when there are more import issues that need discussing.

I agree Boris should be more aware of what the civil servants have been up to, but to be fair his time is dominated by running the country rather than monitoring what office staff are doing.

Is that what you call it?

Man dies and enters heaven.

Man: I’ve never seen so many clocks. There must be millions of them.

St Peter: There’s actually 7.5 billion clocks. One for every person on earth.

Man: I notice some of the clocks are running faster than others.

St Peter: Whenever someone tells a lie or commits adultery, the hands on their clock whizz forward 60 minutes, and they spend an hour less on earth.

Man: I’d love to see Boris Johnson’s clock! St Peter: It’s hanging up in the kitchen. The chef uses it as a ceiling fan.

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

I acknowledge the job of those working in the media is to tell stories regardless of if they are in the nations best interest. All the current nonsense isn't in our nations best interest.  PMQ's shouldn't be dominated by this nonsense when there are more import issues that need discussing.

I agree Boris should be more aware of what the civil servants have been up to, but to be fair his time is dominated by running the country rather than monitoring what office staff are doing.

What's more important to the nation's best interest than knowing that their leader is an amoral, incompetent, lying chit?

31 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Man dies and enters heaven.

Man: I’ve never seen so many clocks. There must be millions of them.

St Peter: There’s actually 7.5 billion clocks. One for every person on earth.

Man: I notice some of the clocks are running faster than others.

St Peter: Whenever someone tells a lie or commits adultery, the hands on their clock whizz forward 60 minutes, and they spend an hour less on earth.

Man: I’d love to see Boris Johnson’s clock! St Peter: It’s hanging up in the kitchen. The chef uses it as a ceiling fan.

Don’t give up the day job 😀

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

What's more important to the nation's best interest than knowing that their leader is an amoral, incompetent, lying chit?

I couldn't agree more.

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Don’t give up the day job 😀

Wish Johnson would!

7 hours ago, West 77 said:

The media acknowledged that Boris won the general election  two years ago which they had to do given he had won an eighty seat majority.  The media had to acknowledge that the majority of normal people wanted to get Brexit done and Boris had conducted a successful winning election campaign.  The media weren't friendly towards Boris before the general election when he first became Prime Minister and were hoping he would be the shortest reigning Prime Minister. It's not truthful to imply that the media have ever been over supportive or friendly towards Boris.

Regarding the Queen grieving alone that's utter old washerwomen nonsense.  There was plenty of support for the Queen from her family and her staff.  This support occurred behind the scenes and away from cameras.

There are no allegations that Boris was the organiser of any of these alleged gatherings but there is evidence to support it was the Downing Street civil servants who made arrangements. On the eve of Prince Philip's funeral Boris wasn't even staying in Downing Street.  Boris has acknowledged he attended a gathering in the Downing Street garden which he believed to be a works event.  There is an argument that Boris should have sent them home but that's not a resigning matter behaving too soft and giving the civil servants the benefit of the doubt.   The bad publicity has happened as a consequence of the behaviour of civil servants and the media causing trouble.  If any heads should role then it should be the civil servants head's most responsible for what has alleged to have happened.

The media didn't need to be, They were too busy slaughtering Jeremy Corbyn at the time.

In terms of media bias, it was the most one sided election ever.

Edited by Anna B

1 minute ago, Anna B said:

The media didn't need to, They were too busy slaughtering Jeremy Corbyn at the time.

Oh stop it ,please 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Oh stop it ,please 

And there we have it. The reason we have the most dishonest, incompetent, sleezy Prime minister ever.

5 minutes ago, Anna B said:

And there we have it. The reason we have the most dishonest, incompetent, sleezy Prime minister ever.

You have just blamed the Media and now you are blaming me . Is it anyone elses fault Jeremy didnt win ?