The Conservative Party - Part Two.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Carry on dreaming. It's two years tomorrow (day of week) that Boris won an eighty seat majority. If there was a general election tomorrow the result would be more or less the same.

That only shows what complete and utter mugs they are. 

Though not everyone thinks like you, or feel it's their duty to be used as a human footstool by any number of servile Tory MPs.

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Come on M , who is it ?

Probably one of Lockdoctor's insane sockpuppets 

15 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Though not everyone thinks like you, or feel it's their duty to be used as a human footstool by any number of servile Tory MPs.

Probably one of Lockdoctor's insane sockpuppets 

Cheers mate . Remember the name but not the posts . Was he the real hard right poster ?

Edited by hackey lad

25 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You don’t say 

😳

No matter how much anyone may dislike other parties’ politics, hate certain politicians of the opposition à la Corbyn, etc, etc…

…I genuinely cannot fathom the sheer volume of cognitive bias required to post in defence of Johnson, his coterie of Cabinet members, and ‘Tories’ in bed with the IEA and ERG, after the last couple of years (-at least).

Never mind psychology, it must rate psychiatry at this stage.

Edited by L00b

Two things I don't get about all that party business.  It may have already been mentioned but there's been so much written I may have missed it:

1) These "staff" having the party.  Who were they?  Was it a ministerial bash or was it an in-house gathering for the full time support staff who occupy 10 Downing Street?  AFAIK these aren't Tories but government staff there no matter who is in power.

2) This new leaked video.  Isn't it in the new Downing Street briefing room - built in March 2021?

Johnson dismisses any criticism as playing politics as he states that he will get on with the job in hand.

I am not happy that so much time is wasted in Parliament debating self inflicted damage.Cummings,Hancock,parties and a number of other instances of bending and breaking rules.

Get on with the job Johnson,but this means action rather than words.

Constant over promising and under delivering is the hallmark of this administration.

Each promise is overtaken by another to deflect and catch another headline.

He was to sort out Social Care,deliver the benefits of Brexit,and now its the crime associated drug problems.

All very laudable but more words rather than solutions.

4 hours ago, despritdan said:

The party obviously happened. Johnson's obviously lying. People are obviously angry. Will it persuade Tory voters to vote Labour at the next election? I doubt it.

The “party” became news at the end of November and every Minister used the same line in a vain attempt to bury the story.

Yesterdays leakage embarrassed all of them,but even today at the despatch box Johnson ducked and dived.

An investigation is promised😂😂Just how long does it take to establish if there was a party.

Looks like Allegra Stratton is headed for the Lords ... she's just resigned her position as a Government spokesperson.

5 hours ago, alchresearch said:

Two things I don't get about all that party business.  It may have already been mentioned but there's been so much written I may have missed it:

1) These "staff" having the party.  Who were they?  Was it a ministerial bash or was it an in-house gathering for the full time support staff who occupy 10 Downing Street?  AFAIK these aren't Tories but government staff there no matter who is in power.

2) This new leaked video.  Isn't it in the new Downing Street briefing room - built in March 2021?

1) I think the staff are Special Advisers etc, these are political positions and are appointed by the PM. As far as I'm aware there were no ministers or MPs at this gathering.

2) Yep, having seen the video, which starred Allegra Stratton, it definitely looks like the new Downing Street briefing room.

5 hours ago, West 77 said:

Normal people think like me and unlike you aren't unlucky in that department.

Normal people don't give a Monkeys whether there was a party.  Normal people are more interested in what is happening today rather than a year ago.

That wishful comment consigns all history to the dustbin.

Let’s go back to Barnard Castle as well  .

If your stance does indeed indicate “normality” then there are many abnormal people about.Some within the Tory ranks.

So when there is a majority of abnormal people they would become normal,and you abnormal.

Quite a conundrum

Cabinet meeting today:

"Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

Tories' "leader" has spot-balled a scapegoat, anything to retain power?

Boris is porcine ...greasy, and grunts his pathetic excuses.  

Go the way all dictators.  Liar.

47 minutes ago, steved32 said:

Cabinet meeting today:

"Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

Tories' "leader" has spot-balled a scapegoat, anything to retain power?

Boris is porcine ...greasy, and grunts his pathetic excuses.  

Go the way all dictators.  Liar.

Nurse..... Nurse....