The Conservative Party - Part Two.

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

Is that a microphone he's holding in his left hand or is he just pleased to see Ms Arcuri?

Meanwhile I expect a lot of jealousy from forum Tories, wishing so much that their dear Boris didn't whisper:

"How can I be the thrust – the throttle – your mere footstep as you make your career? Tell me: how I can help you?" to them :hihi:

3 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Is that a microphone he's holding in his left hand or is he just pleased to see Ms Arcuri?

Meanwhile I expect a lot of jealousy from forum Tories, wishing so much that their dear Boris didn't whisper:

"How can I be the thrust – the throttle – your mere footstep as you make your career? Tell me: how I can help you?" to them :hihi:

Positively Shakespearian 😀

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Positively Shakespearian 😀

More Jackie Collins than Shakespeare

18 minutes ago, Mister M said:

More Jackie Collins than Shakespeare

Tru dat .

Edited by hackey lad

Did they get jiggy jiggy or is it just her trying to sell a book or something ?

15 hours ago, hackey lad said:

You cynic!

Guest sibon
15 hours ago, hackey lad said:

She got quite a lot of things.

A surprising number of them.

42 minutes ago, dan_999uk said:

He looks like he's just woke up pi$$ed.

What's ironic of course is that the Sun, Express, Mail and the rest of them throughout the 1980s and 1990s regularly blasted various Labour leaders, imaging just how dreadful it would be to have Michael Foot, Neil Kinnock, or Jeremy Corbyn looking  unstatemanlike representing the country at the Cenotaph. Yet they say nothing when Boris Johnson turns up looking like a pigsty.

I wouldn't wipe my ass with those 'newspapers'

50 minutes ago, Mister M said:

He looks like he's just woke up pi$$ed.

What's ironic of course is that the Sun, Express, Mail and the rest of them throughout the 1980s and 1990s regularly blasted various Labour leaders, imaging just how dreadful it would be to have Michael Foot, Neil Kinnock, or Jeremy Corbyn looking  unstatemanlike representing the country at the Cenotaph. Yet they say nothing when Boris Johnson turns up looking like a pigsty.

I wouldn't wipe my ass with those 'newspapers'

I genuinely couldn’t give a damn what people look like, Politics is about what people do but surely the sheer hypocrisy of Johnson getting a free pass whilst looking like he’d spent the night on a park bench while Foot, Kinnock and Corbyn were slaughtered by the media can’t have escaped people?

Edited by Mister Gee

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

It's undeniable that Boris isn't the smartest looking politician. The truth is Boris is fat and short being only 5 feet seven inches tall. Fat people never look good.  The scruffiest looking politician at the cenotaph today was Ian Blackford who is a fat bloke at about 5 feet 4 inches tall. It looked like Ian Blackford has decided to ditch the elasticated trousers and is now wearing tartan skirts. 

What a ****e post.