The Conservative Party - Part Two.

@whiteowl- I assume  there is a valid point to that picture (and the comments?

@Mister M  - As there is no attribution or way of dating the photograph, it could be pre-CV19, and as for the rest of your comments -typical!

31 minutes ago, Mister M said:

And no masks?

Still I doubt Coronavirus would survive in most of these throbbers, since they're toxic anyway.

Why on earth would there be wearing masks? They are in their place of work. They're office. A meeting room. I certainly dont walk around wearing a mask all day in the office and neither do I suspect do millions of the people who have returned to work.

They are not in some high-risk clinical setting. They are not open to the public with exposure to hundreds or thousands of different people constantly all day. Like lots of other organisations they will have other precautionary steps, enhanced cleaning and hygiene regimes and the sensibilities that on the sight of any symptoms they immediately go back and isolate.

Another desperate excuse for a bit more Tory bashing.

Why don't you dig out a picture of  Starmer's shadow cabinet meetings.  You going to tell me they're all sat  2-m apart in full hazmat suits 🙄

Edited by ECCOnoob

23 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Why on earth would there be wearing masks? They are in their place of work. They're office. A meeting room. I certainly dont walk around wearing a mask all day in the office and neither do I suspect do millions of the people who have returned to work.

They are not in some high-risk clinical setting. They are not open to the public with exposure to hundreds or thousands of different people constantly all day. Like lots of other organisations they will have other precautionary steps, enhanced cleaning and hygiene regimes and the sensibilities that on the sight of any symptoms they immediately go back and isolate.

Another desperate excuse for a bit more Tory bashing.

Why don't you dig out a picture of  Starmer's shadow cabinet meetings.  You going to tell me they're all sat  2-m apart in full hazmat suits 🙄

Makes a nice change from the usual Labour bashing on this forum.

14 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Makes a nice change from the usual Labour bashing on this forum.

🤣🤣 You're funny!

1 hour ago, RollingJ said:

@Mister M  - As there is no attribution or way of dating the photograph, it could be pre-CV19, and as for the rest of your comments -typical!

The image's URI is on the Beeb news site so it's not difficult to find. There's some video on that page too. If you can spot Gavin Williamson, we'll all agree it's from an old report.

I know it's customary to have a "here's the new cabinet" photo op but would it really have been beyond them to have them all standing outside in the garden. It's not like the weather today would have made that unpleasant.

Yes they'll all be vaccinated and are probably having regular PCR tests that most people/companies can't afford. Setting an example of what people without the resources of the state behind them should be doing would have been a good idea. As it is, it just looks like yet another example of one rule for the government, another for everyone else.

A supporter of a political party normally supports their choice through thick and thin, far left/far right, just place your cross in the usual place. However since Labour decided to be the party of the public sector and the Tories picked up a heck of a lot of the old blue collar vote due to self employment being a better alternative to unemployment or low paid jobs, no party actually represents who they thought that they did.

Blair knew which way the wind was blowing, just a pity that he was the only one, but then again he wasn’t a believer in anything other than himself. Cameron threw his toys out of his pram when the EU vote went against him, leaving us all very poorly represented, is there nobody better than Bojo in the Tory party?

I can’t see me ever using my vote again, and I know that many feel the same.

38 minutes ago, altus said:

The image's URI is on the Beeb news site so it's not difficult to find. There's some video on that page too. If you can spot Gavin Williamson, we'll all agree it's from an old report.

No attribution, as I said, and as one who doesn't take too much notice of the BBC news site - how was I to know where to look?  Like most people, I'm not physic.

17 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

No attribution, as I said, and as one who doesn't take too much notice of the BBC news site - how was I to know where to look?  Like most people, I'm not physic.

Whilst a link to the article it came from would have been better, pausing the pointer over the image shows the URI of the image and you can see it's from the BBC news site. So it's BBC news front page->Politics->First article. Hardly forensic analysis.

2 minutes ago, altus said:

Whilst a link to the article it came from would have been better, pausing the pointer over the image shows the URI of the image and you can see it's from the BBC news site. So it's BBC news front page->Politics->First article. Hardly forensic analysis.

An attribution would be a very good idea, although I hold my hands up to  not noticing the link the one time I hovered over it - very unusualbut not unknown, especially while skimming the posts.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Most likely they all have been double jabbed. 

I wouldn't mind if John Prescott double-jabbed the lot