The Conservative Party - Part Two.

Guest sibon
20 minutes ago, apelike said:

I'm surprised that you also class sibon as being an idiot!

I’m not sure that your reading skills are up to the job any more Apey.

Sad really.

26 minutes ago, apelike said:

I'm surprised that you also class sibon as being an idiot!

LOL, I don't... I understood the meaning in their post! :?

26 minutes ago, apelike said:

No, I understood the "it" well. :D

So well that you didn't spot that sibon wasn't using "woke" pejoratively, but to make you get all upset... it worked! :?

Slow clap for apelike! :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla

12 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Utter nonsense.  There isn't an anti-Labour brigade who would use any opportunity to criticise the government of the day as seen by the anti-Tory brigade on this forum.

There most certainly is!

When Labour were in power they were very vocal, as you would expect.

Labour are not currently in government :?

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

Utter nonsense.  There isn't an anti-Labour brigade who would use any opportunity to criticise the government of the day as seen by the anti-Tory brigade on this forum.   Tory voters don't gloat either about the successors of a Tory government or the failures and shortfalls of other political parties.  

Your faith in the total fairness exhibited by Tory voters and indeed Brexiteers  in other threads,suggests that you really do exist in a bubble of your own making.

13 hours ago, Magilla said:

So well that you didn't spot that sibon wasn't using "woke" pejoratively, but to make you get all upset... it worked! :?

Upset.....Nah just standing up to the usual bullies on SF and posting replies. :)  It always make me laugh when people have to use derogatory and pejorative words such as "king of the Gammons* goes all Woke*"as  a form of bullying people into submission as it shows up their real character when annoyed by a post. :?

Slow clap for apelike! :thumbsup:

Slow clap is fine, at least it can be treated easier! :thumbsup:

Edited by apelike

1 hour ago, apelike said:

Upset.....Nah just standing up to the usual bullies on SF and posting replies. :)

Oh the "usual bullies" LOL!

1 hour ago, apelike said:

It always make me laugh when people have to use derogatory and pejorative words such as "king of the Gammons* goes all Woke*"as  a form of bullying people into submission as it shows up their real character when annoyed by a post. :?

It makes people highlight their ignorance, that much is certain :hihi:

Well played sibon :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

I exist in the real World.  My view is supported by the nonsense posted here on this very thread by the anti-Tory brigade / anti Brexit brigade. The truth is the majority of Tory voters and leave voters know how to conduct themselves in a civilised respectful matter while the anti -Tory brigade and anti-Brexit brigade is dominated by disrespectful crude yobs who don't respect democracy.

I suggest that you look outside of this Forum.Lets start with the Prime Minister who has a well documented history of disrespect for others and is hardly a role model for the general population.

3 hours ago, West 77 said:

I exist in the real World.  My view is supported by the nonsense posted here on this very thread by the anti-Tory brigade / anti Brexit brigade. The truth is the majority of Tory voters and leave voters know how to conduct themselves in a civilised respectful matter while the anti -Tory brigade and anti-Brexit brigade is dominated by disrespectful crude yobs who don't respect democracy.

Do you have any evidence to support the statement I have highlighted in bold? If not, I am going to consign it to the round file in the corner with so many of your other assertions.

6 hours ago, Magilla said:

Oh the "usual bullies" LOL!

Hahahaha.. Yep its a bit like a gang of four except the French Connection is missing... LOL!

It makes people highlight their ignorance, that much is certain :hihi:

That is very true... :hihi:

Well played sibon :thumbsup:

Yep, all credit for using derogatory language and pejoratives because she couldn't do it anyother way. Seems to have got you keyed up as well. LOL!  :thumbsup:

Edited by apelike

17 hours ago, West 77 said:

Rubbish.

15 hours ago, apelike said:

Yep, all credit for using derogatory language and pejoratives because she couldn't do it anyother way.

sibon's post to makes the point rather well... :D

...and, clearly, continues to do so :thumbsup:

Seems to have got you keyed up as well. LOL!  :thumbsup:

I'm quite happy to see you get yourself into a situation where you prove my point with each post... again! :D

Edited by Magilla

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

sibon's post to makes the point rather well... :D

You mean unlike yours above which does not even make grammatical sense... :D

...and, clearly, continues to do so :thumbsup:

But only to yourself after a few drinks. :thumbsup:

I'm quite happy to see you get yourself into a situation where you prove my point with each post... again! :D

Glad to hear it as I shall just keep posting replies. What was your point... again? :D

Will try again next week.

Edited by apelike