The Conservative Party - Part Two.

18 minutes ago, sibon said:

I thought I’d sen it all. But now, Apelike, king of the Gammons* goes all Woke* to try to discredit someone.

(* These terms are to be read in a whiny, entitled voice, whilst completing the Telegraph crossword )

Hehe. Looks like I've managed to pwoke some fun at the usual left whingers on here and they don't like it.

But.... To keep in with the vibe....

"Two fat persons click, click, click"......:D :thumbsup:

Edited by apelike

Mister Gee, what you call cognitive dissonance I call damage limitation. I’m as blue collar as it gets having worked in cutlery, steel fabrication and construction. The fact that I voted Tory along with the rest of the so called red wall speaks volumes about the state of the Labour party. When ex miners are voting against Labour that should be a serious reality check. I didn’t vote Tory because I’m a Tory, I voted against the Labour party in its current form as I suspect did many others.

10 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Mister Gee, what you call cognitive dissonance I call damage limitation. I’m as blue collar as it gets having worked in cutlery, steel fabrication and construction. The fact that I voted Tory along with the rest of the so called red wall speaks volumes about the state of the Labour party. When ex miners are voting against Labour that should be a serious reality check. I didn’t vote Tory because I’m a Tory, I voted against the Labour party in its current form as I suspect did many others.

Did you vote for Brexit as well Jim?

9 hours ago, apelike said:

Hehe. Looks like I've managed to pwoke some fun at the usual left whingers on here and they don't like it.

Always amusing watching someone trying to use "woke" pejoratively! :loopy:

Maybe we're just giving you an opportunity to show how clueless you really are.... again! :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

3 hours ago, Jim117 said:

And how's that working out for you?

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

Always amusing watching someone trying to use "woke" pejoratively! :loopy:

Glad you found it funny especially as "woke" is now mainly classed as a pejorative term anyway. I actually used it to poke fun (a play on words) at sibon post #2453 as she used two pejoratives in the same sentence to try and discredit someone when one didn't seem enough. Maybe complain to her about the use of pejoratives. 

Maybe we're just giving you an opportunity to show how clueless you really are.... again! :hihi:

No worries. People can read the posts and make up their own minds. :thumbsup:

Will try again next week.......

Edited by apelike

I’ve looked at the video of Boris and his umbrella, it wasn’t his fault that it blew inside out, so therefore he wasn’t looking for attention, more likely he was trying to make light of the situation.  He’s got no control over the weather, neither had King Kanute when he tried to  hold back the tide. 

My advice to Boris is use a different umbrella manufacturer next time it’s windy.  

2 hours ago, apelike said:

Glad you found it funny especially as "woke" is now mainly classed as a pejorative term anyway.

Only in the minds of idiots.

I actually used it to poke fun (a play on words) at sibon post #2453 as she used two pejoratives in the same sentence to try and discredit someone when one didn't seem enough. Maybe complain to her about the use of pejoratives. 

No, like your understanding of where the foreign aid budget goes, you simply failed to understand the it! :?

No worries. People can read the posts and make up their own minds. :thumbsup:

Will try again next week.......

Indeed they can! :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, The Joker said:

This!

Where Shagger Boris raised on a Northern council estate and attended the local comprehensive, he'd have been paraded on the Jeremy Kyle show as being a feckless serial-adulterer and absent father of 5, 6 or maybe even 7 abandoned children.

So long as you pay for them yourself out of your own money no one cares how many children you have. Starting/growing a family whilst on benefits is what irks most people.

Edited by HumbleNarrator