The Conservative Party - Part Two.

6 hours ago, West 77 said:

All the Tory cabinet support Brexit. I seem to remember Boris withdrawing the whip from anti Brexit Tory MPs before the last general election.  That is how he managed to get Brexit done by fielding only candidates in the 2019 December general election who supported Brexit.

You keep claiming brexit has been done so there's no need to put only brexit supporters into cabinet posts. Even if you think some posts, such as those related to international trade, should be reserved for true beleavers some departments are completely unrelated to brexit so, for example, there's no need to put serial incompetents like Gavin Williamson into posts like education. For the country's interest, it's time for Boris to put the people best able to do the job into posts rather than those who most support brexit.

I see the bumbling buffoon was up to his party tricks again today.

44 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's a historic fact Brexit has been done.

Strangely enough, What i'm reading now is the government want to undo brexit now as their own oven ready deal isnt good enough apparently

Edited by melthebell

4 hours ago, sibon said:

I agree entirely. We should all stick

to being accurate in our descriptions of the incompetent, racist , dishonest, untruthful PM Johnson.

He doesn’t care what you and your like think of him, he’s in power by a huge majority, Labour hasn’t got a hope of beating the Tories. As someone with no political affiliations I would say that less of the sticky out tongues and more of the old style Labour back street fighting would be the order of the day.

4 minutes ago, crookesey said:

He doesn’t care what you and your like think of him, he’s in power by a huge majority, Labour hasn’t got a hope of beating the Tories. As someone with no political affiliations I would say that less of the sticky out tongues and more of the old style Labour back street fighting would be the order of the day.

Says someone with no political affiliations. 

4 hours ago, West 77 said:

It's a historic fact Brexit has been done.

All the more reason why a government of true beleavers isn't neccesary.

You're clearly confused and ignorant.  The former chancellor under Boris Johnson and new health secretary Sajid Javid voted and campaigned to remain in the EU.  The reason why Sajid Javid is still a  Tory MP and  as held two important positions in the cabinet  during Boris Johnson's time as Prime Minister is because he respects democracy and now supports Brexit as well as having the ability necessary to do the important jobs given. to him by our Prime Minister.

I'm neither confused not ignorant. One counter example doesn't invalidate my point. Williamson is still in place, as are Jenrick, Whatley, Bethell and numerous others. The only reason Hancock isn't is because he got caught snogging an old flame and couldn't brazen it out even with Boris's full support. He didn't leave because of his failings and use of private email for government business. Boris's previous independent advisor on ministerial standards resigned because Boris doesn't take them seriously. His replacement just provides a fig leaf for the cabinet member's misdemeanours.

5 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

I see the bumbling buffoon was up to his party tricks again today.

You really are pathetic 

4 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

And again

5 hours ago, melthebell said:

Strangely enough, What i'm reading now is the government want to undo brexit now as their own oven ready deal isnt good enough apparently

Where were you reading that?... the Beano?

Edited by apelike

13 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Who do I support then, it would be very helpful as I have no idea?

On 28/07/2021 at 09:19, West 77 said:

They just embarrass themselves by resorting to name calling.

I'm just reporting the real truthful facts.  No knots, no twisting and no turning.

Exactly.

16 minutes ago, spilldig said:
On 28/07/2021 at 09:19, West 77 said:

They just embarrass themselves by resorting to name calling.

I'm just reporting the real truthful facts.  No knots, no twisting and no turning.

Exactly.

My bold. This nonsense (the bold bit) should not be encouraged or we will have more 'reflexive testimonials' from the king of Pfeffelspaff.

9 hours ago, West 77 said:

I will add two more examples if one isn't enough. You mentioned Gavin Williamson and Matt Hancock who both also voted to remain in the EU. I've blown your ignorant view that Boris only gives top jobs to those who supported leaving the EU in the referendum out of the water. 

I did refer to people best able to do the job. Williamson and Hancock have both repeatedly demonstrated they don't fit that category. Besides which, politicians who change their views to match the way the political wind is currently blowing so as to maximise their own career opportunities rarely govern for the public's benefit.

More evidence of Hancock lying to parliament.

Ex-health secretary said 'vast majority' were 'onside' with GP data grab. Consumer champion Which? reckons 20 million don't even know what it is

Guess what? When people find out about the scheme, trust in the NHS falls