The Conservative Party - Part Two.

43 minutes ago, apelike said:

I agree with the first comment in that link...

"Another example of lazy Journalism" and no references to actual data, but that's not surprising as it is from a very anti brexit author in an anti brexit news rag that can't help referencing brexit at the earliest convenience.

You can just dismiss it as anti-Brexit bias if you like, but Johnsons popularity is declining.

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

You can just dismiss it as anti-Brexit bias if you like, but Johnsons popularity is declining.

I dismiss the first link as anti brexit bias as it clearly was. It had nowt to do with any poll and was just the usual anti brexit anti johnson and anti conservative rant. Johnson's popularity may have recently declined but it will probably bounce back the same as it has done before when it declined in the past.  As the second of your links basically put it... despite the recent decline in points he and the conservatives would still command a majority if it came to an election. When it gets nearer the time for an election then let's revisit this as anything can happen between now and then as we still have plenty of time to go.

Edited by apelike

Guest sibon
44 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Everyone I discuss politics with are very happy with Boris and how he has dealt with Brexit and the pandemic.  However regarding the  economic migrant crisis caused by both the EU and France the consensus is Boris and his team need to act tougher and stop taking nonsense especially from France.

It’s nice to see that you agree with yourself.

6 hours ago, apelike said:
9 hours ago, steved32 said:

So it's reported that just 25% of the public believe Johnson has done a good job in his two years as PM.......

Where and when was that reported?

Maybe you should read reports from the press that bear some semblance to reality?

1 hour ago, sibon said:
2 hours ago, West 77 said:

Everyone I discuss politics with are very happy with Boris and how he has dealt with Brexit and the pandemic.  However regarding the  economic migrant crisis caused by both the EU and France the consensus is Boris and his team need to act tougher and stop taking nonsense especially from France.

It’s nice to see that you agree with yourself.

He only discusses politics with those on the same intellectual level as himself so he doesn't discuss politics with us plebs. He merely tells us where we are wrong.

Looks like Johnson is on his way, Javid was throwing the lunatic fringe some lose feed with that comment. He’s going to be a contender, God help us!

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

Looks like Johnson is on his way, Javid was throwing the lunatic fringe some lose feed with that comment. He’s going to be a contender, God help us!

I'm sure it will help his cause no end with the lunatic fringe of his own party that Javid resembles some screen weirdos:

Gollum Javid: chancellor's unfortunate resemblance to another fantasy  villain | Vox Political

200127-gollum-javid-2.jpg?resize=625%2C424&ssl=1

My precious.... :wow:

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm sure it will help his cause no end with the lunatic fringe of his own party that Javid resembles some screen weirdos:

Gollum Javid: chancellor's unfortunate resemblance to another fantasy  villain | Vox Political

200127-gollum-javid-2.jpg?resize=625%2C424&ssl=1

My precious.... :wow:

The Atlas Shrugged. We’re in a situation with this mob pal!

Edited by Mister Gee

4 hours ago, steved32 said:

Maybe you should read reports from the press that bear some semblance to reality?

I don't read press reports as I don't read newspapers. In the main I only read the BBC news page or the press reports and stuff that is normally linked by posters on SF, unless its from twitter or its ilk. That is why I asked where the 25% claim was reported. It's much easier if people provide links that can be verified as the source of the claim is also important.