The Conservative Party - Part Two.

17 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I think the point is the magnitude of lying and the sheer brazeness of it by the tories, they no longer care its out n the open, and going by the likes of you i can see why :(

Please don't act like you know me just because I don't subscribe to the anti Tory rethoric. I don't like politicians equally. My point is that they are all the same. 

21 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Please don't act like you know me just because I don't subscribe to the anti Tory rethoric. I don't like politicians equally. My point is that they are all the same. 

Absolute codswallop.  

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Absolute codswallop.  

If that's what you choose to believe that's up to you.  But it's in all of us, politician or not, to look after number 1 and lie. Everyone lies...yes even Jeremy Corbyn

4 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Tories are in charge, incompetent, corrupt and they lie alot. Labour can lie until the cows come home but they aren't in charge. Given the success the tories have had with outright lying, maybe Labour should give it a go?

Just now, Delayed said:

If that's what you choose to believe that's up to you.  But it's in all of us, politician or not, to look after number 1 and lie. Everyone lies...yes even Jeremy Corbyn

Aren't politicians supposed to aspire to something better?

12 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I suspect you’re using the old ‘everyone does it’ excuse to support your immoral behaviour.

6 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I suspect you’re using the old ‘everyone does it’ excuse to support your immoral behaviour.

Don't have any immoral behaviour thanks.

I'm just using the old 'everyone does it' excuse to highlight that lying is not specific to just Tories. 

But if you want to keep throwing baseless accusations around feel free...

10 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Don't have any immoral behaviour thanks.

I'm just using the old 'everyone does it' excuse to highlight that lying is not specific to just Tories. 

But if you want to keep throwing baseless accusations around feel free...

Who said it was? The present mob have taken it to an all new level though.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/826920/August-2019-MINISTERIAL-CODE-FINAL-FORMATTED-2.pdf

‘It is of paramount importance that Ministers give accurate and truthful information to Parliament, correcting any inadvertent error at the earliest opportunity. Ministers who knowingly mislead Parliament will be expected to offer their resignation to the Prime Minister;’.

Edited by Mister Gee

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

Who said it was? The present mob have taken it to an all new level though.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/826920/August-2019-MINISTERIAL-CODE-FINAL-FORMATTED-2.pdf

‘It is of paramount importance that Ministers give accurate and truthful information to Parliament, correcting any inadvertent error at the earliest opportunity. Ministers who knowingly mislead Parliament will be expected to offer their resignation to the Prime Minister;’.

Go back over Anna's posts and apparently there was a time before the Tories that was a utopia where all politicians were honest.....

So seems like everyone is ok with small lies that aren't as obvious...that's acceptable

5 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Go back over Anna's posts and apparently there was a time before the Tories that was a utopia where all politicians were honest.....

So seems like everyone is ok with small lies that aren't as obvious...that's acceptable

Why don’t you and give me some examples? I’ve got a big football match to watch.

4 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Why don’t you and give me some examples? I’ve got a big football match to watch.

I'm watching the same match. So I won't bother but you can go back just 1 page to find an example. 

1 hour ago, Delayed said:

Blair brought in 'freedom of information requests' this government are not giving information and there has been talk of reforming the act.

They may mostly be duplicitous , but they are not all the same.