The Conservative Party - Part Two.

It's just that Tories are very good and seem to take a lot of pleasure from taking aim at other political parties, politicians, leaders and their policies. However they very rarely articulate positive reasons for voting Conservative.

20 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

The world class lying or perhaps he thinks there's chance for a contract down the line - there's normally no need to have any expertise. Maybe he's hoping the NHS will be sold off? Maybe he has a thing for Nadine dories. 

Nadine Dorries , wow  but I also have said before ,Emily Thornberry has a place in my heart .

Sorry but I'd rather spoil my voting form than ever vote Tory! :rant: 

Their record on disability rights, or rather lack thereof IMO, speaks for itself I reckon.

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Nadine Dorries , wow  but I also have said before ,Emily Thornberry has a place in my heart .

She's all powerful is nadine. Doubled hartlepool's population AND gave it zero unemployment in a single tweet. Or she's an incompetent fool robbing a living.

1 hour ago, Mr Allen said:

Sorry but I'd rather spoil my voting form than ever vote Tory! :rant: 

Their record on disability rights, or rather lack thereof IMO, speaks for itself I reckon.

If you knew about Labour , in Sheffield a few years ago , just about finishing a very popular and well used club used by  disabled people  , then you may view them in a different light too .

35 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

If you knew about Labour , in Sheffield a few years ago , just about finishing a very popular and well used club used by  disabled people  , then you may view them in a different light too .

But at a national level, the Tories have been in charge for over a decade. They've cut local government funding in that time by £16bn. 

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

But at a national level, the Tories have been in charge for over a decade. They've cut local government funding in that time by £16bn. 

Mmm.... and yet they still function almost the same as they did before the cuts. 

Guest sibon
9 minutes ago, apelike said:

Mmm.... and yet they still function almost the same as they did before the cuts. 

Do you think so?

Would you like to point us in the direction of services that have taken substantial cuts, but yet “function almost the same as they did before the cuts” ?

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

Do you think so?

Yes.

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

Would you like to point us in the direction of services that have taken substantial cuts, but yet “function almost the same as they did before the cuts” ?

No but I will post this again which explains that there has not been any unplanned cuts to services so perhaps you could tell us what services have sustained "substantial cuts". It states in the article that in the last budget they used £11.2Million of reserves to help fund the gap. I wonder how they managed to have that amount in reserves to use if the have had drastic cuts to their budget. 

https://governmentbusiness.co.uk/news/12022020/sheffield-budget-reveals-no-unplanned-cuts-services

Guest sibon
3 minutes ago, apelike said:

No but I will post this again which explains that there has not been any unplanned cuts to services so perhaps you could tell us what services have sustained "substantial cuts". It states in the article that in the last budget they used £11.2Million of reserves to help fund the gap. I wonder how they managed to have that amount in reserves to use if the have had drastic cuts to their budget. 

https://governmentbusiness.co.uk/news/12022020/sheffield-budget-reveals-no-unplanned-cuts-services

You made the assertion.

Stop your wriggling. Just this once.

The question is there for everyone to see. Back up your claim.

9 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

But you were talking about local government cuts which I replied to. I think we are also going round in circles as you have posted similar before when I have also posted the above before and IIRC Many of the Sure Start centres closed because they simple were not used enough.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

The question is there for everyone to see. Back up your claim.

I already have, just read the link! ;) I cannot prove what has not happened.

Edited by apelike