The Conservative Party - Part Two.

Does that mean the Brexit promises about millions more for the NHS and better trade were lies?  Well, well.

Just how dishonest, immoral and corrupt does a Government have to be when even a weasel like Dominic Cummings can accuse its leader of falling:

"far below the standards of competence and integrity".

Cummings also wrote that attempts to get a Conservative donor to secretly pay for lavish refurbishments of the Prime Minister's Downing Street flat was:

"unethical, foolish, possibly illegal and almost certainly broke the rules". 

Moreover Boris Johnson "stopped speaking" to him about renovations last year

"as I told him I thought his plans to have donors secretly pay for the renovation were unethical, foolish, possibly illegal and almost certainly broke the rules on proper disclosure of political donations if conducted in the way he intended".

He also denies being the source of the recent spates of leaks which have seen Boris have to deny that he'd done anything wrong🤪

Cummings denies being source of leaked PM's texts with Dyson | Politics News | Sky News

Dominic Cummings launches attack on Boris Johnson | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

Edited by Mister M

27 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Just how dishonest, immoral and corrupt does a Government have to be when even a weasel like Dominic Cummings can accuse its leader of falling:

Cummings also wrote that attempts to get a Conservative donor to secretly pay for lavish refurbishments of the Prime Minister's Downing Street flat was:

"as I told him I thought his plans to have donors secretly pay for the renovation were unethical, foolish, possibly illegal and almost certainly broke the rules on proper disclosure of political donations if conducted in the way he intended".

He also denies being the source of the recent spates of leaks which have seen Boris have to deny that he'd done anything wrong🤪

Cummings denies being source of leaked PM's texts with Dyson | Politics News | Sky News

Dominic Cummings launches attack on Boris Johnson | Boris Johnson | The Guardian

We all know it. We knew it before he was elected. Cummings is a nice side show but its just a small chunk of what was highlighted with Dyson. Curruption (misplaced enthusiasm/panic on johnsons part) whilst ignoring established companies. I've read ppe companies are struggling now because they aren't getting contracts because they aren't friends with ministers.

I think James O'Brien summed it up nicely for me :

"Who do you believe? A scumbag who's spent his entire life lying to wives, mistresses, voters, employers & party leaders or a weirdo who won Brexit by sticking a massive lie on a bus & claims he drove 60 miles with his baby son in the back of the car in order to test his eyesight?"

https://twitter.com/mrjamesob/status/1385651008152420365

32 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Let's face it.  Cummings is just a bitter, sour-faced, ex-employee.   

It's just a good job we're not on the US & we're not speaking of an ex-postal employee. 

33 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Wow, I read all that on the BBC site as well together with many millions of readers no doubt but I suppose posting it on hear as well is OK maybe just in case some missed it.

9 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

It's just a good job we're not on the US & we're not speaking of an ex-postal employee. 

He might be bitter and sour faced, does that mean that he's wrong about the PM?

7 minutes ago, apelike said:

Wow, I read all that on the BBC site as well together with many millions of readers no doubt but I suppose posting it on hear as well is OK maybe just in case some missed it.

It's a forum where people can discuss matters of interest. 

Perhaps you'd prefer it if Forummers took the Daily Express route: Amplify any achievement of the Tory Party no matter how small or true; amplify any difficulty of the Labour Party no matter how small or true; ignore or downplay any bad news for the Conservative Party or the Government, wave a few flags, (happy St George's Day), dance around the Brexit maypole and ignore any evidence which shows that the Government's handling of the Coronavirus pandemic has been anything other than glorious.

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Oh come on, this is the go-to response from anyone who wants to play down what someone who's been on the 'inside' says - have they left their employment? Well then, of course they're just a disgruntled ex-drone with an axe to grind. 100% of the time, no exceptions ever. It's as predictable as a repressive regime blaming domestic protests and unrest on 'foreign forces', one of whom is undoubtedly George Soros.

The thing about Cummings is that he does have a consistent set of values that he operates on - principles, in other words. Not my principles at all, the wrong ones in my opinion, but principles all the same. And what he's saying about The Slag is that he has none at all. Which was already obvious to a lot of us.

Edited by Delbow

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

He’s making some pretty spectacular allegations about the PM. He’s offering to prove his claims by surrendering his phone. He’s challenging Johnson to show where and when he forwarded the texts that he’s claimed to have forwarded. I think this has Johnson in real difficulty.

The stench of corruption from this administration is unmistakable. Johnson thinks he’s some kind of God of antiquity. The whole cabinet seems to function on getting chums to do stuff for them. It’s really not good enough.

Here is Cummings blog. Have a read and a think:

https://dominiccummings.com

So Cummings is now the saviour , its not long ago that he was  the devil . Many people on here said before that he was a liar and untrustworthy  but now choose to believe him .

26 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Oh come on, this is the go-to response from anyone who wants to play down what someone who's been on the 'inside' says - have they left their employment? Well then, of course they're just a disgruntled ex-drone with an axe to grind. 100% of the time, no exceptions ever. It's as predictable as a repressive regime blaming domestic protests and unrest on 'foreign forces', one of whom is undoubtedly George Soros.

The thing about Cummings is that he does have a consistent set of values that he operates on - principles, in other words. Not my principles at all, the wrong ones in my opinion, but principles all the same. And what he's saying about The Slag is that he has none at all. Which was already obvious to a lot of us.

I find it quite laughable that a bloke that you were all castigating last year, Cummings, calling him a charlatan & a liar, me included, or his Barnard Castle shenanigans, are now all running to his defence & believing every word that's coming out of his mouth because it now suits an agenda against Johnson.  Its like a suppport group has been set up on his behalf. 

At least I'm consistent in my condemnation of him. 

On the other hand, think what's going on.  Many of the Left rushing to support a bloke who was basically the architect of getting Brexit through & getting the Tories an 80 seat majority & seeing off another Labour leader. 

Well done Agent Cummings but your services are no longer required. 

17 minutes ago, sibon said:

He’s making some pretty spectacular allegations about the PM. He’s offering to prove his claims by surrendering his phone. He’s challenging Johnson to show where and when he forwarded the texts that he’s claimed to have forwarded. I think this has Johnson in real difficulty.

The stench of corruption from this administration is unmistakable. Johnson thinks he’s some kind of God of antiquity. The whole cabinet seems to function on getting chums to do stuff for them. It’s really not good enough.

Here is Cummings blog. Have a read and a think:

https://dominiccummings.com

And yet all though you expect he'd be there for the taking, the Conservatives still have a 14% point lead over Labour. 

What does that say about Starmer?

Edited by Baron99