The Conservative Party - Part Two.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Well sadly Boris only got to number 5 in the Christmas chart

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55436050

It's a fix!

Still it can't beat The Exploited tribute to certain former Prime Minister....

Edited by Mister M

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It's a fix!

Still it can't beat The Exploited tribute to certain former Prime Minister....

Hitlers in the charts again? oh no wait

I know I shouldn't laugh.....

Alexander Brown on Twitter: "Congratulations to @BenKentish on making the Guardian's  alternative sport image of the year. https://t.co/fdNWJDTvab… "

but :hihi:

Edited by Mister M

On 23/12/2020 at 19:49, melthebell said:

Its like going to the hospital with your genitalia in the vacuum cleaner hose, well i was naked and i sort of just...fell

I see you’ve  worked in A & E on a Saturday night as well then?

12 minutes ago, catmiss said:

I see you’ve  worked in A & E on a Saturday night as well then?

Or watched "The Big Bang Theory".

11 hours ago, West 77 said:

It seems the Tory Party were correct not to suspend or take the whip away from the unnamed Tory MP who was accused of allegations of a sexual nature because the Police are taking no action after investigating the allegations.  

So  DPP feel that the allegations cannot be proved in a court beyond all reasonable doupt. 

Obviously it does not proof that he, or she, has done nothing wrong. MP's have been  suspended and/or thrown out of the party for a number of reasons that do not constitute a criminal offence.

I don't suppose we will know what it was all about for a number of years. 

On 28/12/2020 at 23:53, Longcol said:

Or watched "The Big Bang Theory".

Never watched that- but have experienced a multitude of real life ‘accidents’ of the nether regions.......could be a good title for my memoir 😀

9 hours ago, catmiss said:

Never watched that- but have experienced a multitude of real life ‘accidents’ of the nether regions.......could be a good title for my memoir 😀

hopefully as a repairer not a recipient 

On 29/12/2020 at 11:17, West 77 said:

It seems the Tory Party were correct not to suspend or take the whip away from the unnamed Tory MP who was accused of allegations of a sexual nature because the Police are taking no action after investigating the allegations.  

One doesn't follow from the other. If a doctor, for example, was accused of rape and arrested but not charged initially, you would expect the following to happen: suspended on full pay or moved to non-patient facing work pending a charging decision; referred to their regulator (General Medical Council) for a fitness to practise concern, since they operate on the civil burden of proof rather than the criminal. The problem with MPs is that unlike doctors, nurses, social workers etc, they don't have a regulator, they just regulate themselves and doing the right thing relies on their own integrity and the integrity of the Prime Minister. When that Prime Minister excuses an MP of bullying, when the bullying was found proven, that is obviously a problem. I wouldn't trust the Conservative Party to regulate its own sexual misconduct (plenty of them tried to get "naughty Tory" aka actual sex offender Charlie Elphicke off the hook) any more than I would trust the SWP to regulate theirs.

It’s time for Johnson to re shape his cabinet .

First and foremost get someone who is capable to replace Gavin Williamson who has now managed to lose all credibility.

He is a total embarrassment and demonstrates his complete lack of ability with every appearance and virtually every decision.

13 minutes ago, RJRB said:

First and foremost get someone who is capable to replace Gavin Williamson who has now managed to lose all credibility.

He is a total embarrassment and demonstrates his complete lack of ability with every appearance and virtually every decision.

He's hopeless, a complete laughing stock. He's also getting too easy a ride - imagine if it was Diane Abbott making the same mistakes 

26 minutes ago, Delbow said:

He's hopeless, a complete laughing stock. He's also getting too easy a ride - imagine if it was Diane Abbott making the same mistakes 

strangely that youtuber Alex Bell (field) end has been banging on about Kier Starmer stepping down and Dianne Abbott taking over, not sure where he got the idea from but seems as usual the tories in such disarray with incompetence get the attacks in on labour quick

42 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Just Williamson? lol

Tories...the party of Uturns

Edited by melthebell