The Conservative Party - Part Two.

17 hours ago, The Joker said:

This.

It's as if  the plebs want to be ruled by a bunch of privately-educated idiots that show open contempt for the electorate who voted them in, simply because they talk posh.

Wasn't that Gordon Brown's election plan?

29 minutes ago, the_bloke said:

Wasn't that Gordon Brown's election plan?

Well seeing as he was neither privately educated nor spoke posh I think we can rule that out 😎

52 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Well seeing as he was neither privately educated nor spoke posh I think we can rule that out 😎

I was thinking more the contempt for the electorate to be honest.

6 hours ago, the_bloke said:

I was thinking more the contempt for the electorate to be honest.

True, he did say that Gillian Duffy was some  'bigoted woman who used to be Labour years ago'.

Though to be fair Boris Johnson outstripped Gordon Brown by several notches in the haughtiness stakes, taking it to the level of blind class hate. Though I'm sure you don't want to know about that, given Gordon Brown was Prime Minister over 10 years ago, and Boris Johnson is the current occupant of that position.

12 hours ago, Mister M said:

True, he did say that Gillian Duffy was some  'bigoted woman who used to be Labour years ago'.

Though to be fair Boris Johnson outstripped Gordon Brown by several notches in the haughtiness stakes, taking it to the level of blind class hate. Though I'm sure you don't want to know about that, given Gordon Brown was Prime Minister over 10 years ago, and Boris Johnson is the current occupant of that position.

Why wouldn't I 'want to know about that'? 

1 hour ago, the_bloke said:

Why wouldn't I 'want to know about that'? 

Intuition 

12 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Intuition 

Bless you. I thought this was a forum for debate, where instead of debating Boris Johnson's contempt for the electorate we get to see Labour supporters display contempt for anyone who dares to ask them a question. 

Why the faux sensitivity? I wasn't showing any contempt for you in answering the question the way that I did. I merely surmised on the tenor of your previous posts that you have more antipathy toward the Labour Party than the Conservatives.

Well he was certainly born lucky, now he has  escaped paying backdated council tax on a property built 18 years ago without planning permission. No mention about retrospective planning permission, I read the other week about someone who had to demolish a house because they didn't have planning permission. So he has got away with having a house without planning permission and without paying Council Tax for 18 years which must have lost the local council thousands of pounds. I bet if Joe Bloggs had a second home without planning permission and not paid CT for 18 years they would be after him.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/dominic-cummings-allowed-to-avoid-backdated-council-tax-on-second-home/ar-BB1a0TwD?ocid=msedgntp

Well I never.... I do hope that the authorities and his chums in Government remember that a woman in 2016 was JAILED for not paying her council tax. And she was a  SINGLE  MOTHER ON BENEFITS

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2019/apr/12/woman-jailed-council-tax-bill-she-could-not-pay#:~:text=1 year old-,The woman jailed for a £4%2C742,debt she could not pay&text=In July 2016%2C Melanie,4%2C742 in council tax debts.

If Scummings gets away with this, there'll be all hell to pay!

43 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Well I never.... I do hope that the authorities and his chums in Government remember that a woman in 2016 was JAILED for not paying her council tax. And she was a  SINGLE  MOTHER ON BENEFITS

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2019/apr/12/woman-jailed-council-tax-bill-she-could-not-pay#:~:text=1 year old-,The woman jailed for a £4%2C742,debt she could not pay&text=In July 2016%2C Melanie,4%2C742 in council tax debts.

If Scummings gets away with this, there'll be all hell to pay!

There will be no hell to pay. He will not pay it, a government spokesman (dom) will say it is a matter for the council and Cummings has done nothing wrong. He will not pay £30k, he will not lose his job. Other people will be jailed for not paying their council tax.