The Conservative Party - Part Two.

It's almost as if something has happened after July last year and early January this year which has taken more priority.....

Perhaps his lordship should pay a bit more attention to the news.  

59 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Just watching Andrew Marr, my god he is a shockingly mannered interviewer, he ask a question and won't let the person in question answer, he has just interviewed Nick Hankcock and completly steamrolled him,  he tried doing the same with Kier Starmer minuets later but didn't gey away with it, far too strong infact in my opinion should be running this country instead of  the dithering U turning Boris Johnson,  :roll:

Well they could have had a chance  back in December but the deluded Corbynistas kept the old man in charge.  That went well didn't it.

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

It's almost as if something has happened after July last year and early January this year which has taken more priority.....

Perhaps his lordship should pay a bit more attention to the news.  

Well they could have had a chance  back in December but the deluded Corbynistas kept the old man in charge.  That went well didn't it.

That could be accepted if it wasn’t just another example of Johnson over promising and under delivering.

Just like many other statements including the failure to achieve testing where needed.

The ebullient and affable London mayor whose ambition was to become PM must wish he’d stayed with his previous activities. Leading the country through a pandemic and Brexit, even with Cummings pulling his strings, is obviously beyond his skill set

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

Tory donor Lubov Chernukhin linked to $8m Putin ally funding:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54228079

Maybe it's all above board, but if you specifically prevent our security services looking, we'll never find out!

Back in the 1980s it was front page news of the red tops, and those which thought they were more  upmarket, if there was even a hint of a connection between the Labour Party and prominent Russians. I think the Sun even found some batty old clairvoyant who said that Stalin's spirit had been in touch with her and  had commended Neil Kinnock to the British people!

I hope those newspapers will be as equally condemning of the Conservative Party. 

Though I doubt it....

On 19/09/2020 at 23:14, Pettytom said:

I can’t see that happening 

Wasn't totally wasted - I got it.

13 minutes ago, Lockjaw said:

Wasn't totally wasted - I got it.

I’m here all week

I note that the beeb followed BoShambles broadcast to the nation tonight  by "Would I Lie To You"😎

Edited by Longcol

So Gormless Gove is now preparing the ground for blaming hauliers in advance of lorry queues at the port of Dover.

He promoted Brexit, and says he's ok with no deal.

Oh dear.  Covid, Brexit...chaos?

Where, oh where is leadership?

Our gormless PM doesn't even know the simplest of his government's coronavirus rules:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2020/sep/29/uk-coronavirus-news-boris-johnson-announcement-latest-local-lockdown-covid-19-live-updates

What a nob

But he enunciated with such a plummy accent that the forelock tugging plebs will lap it up.

Edited by Mister M

4 hours ago, Mister M said:

But he enunciated with such a plummy accent that the forelock tugging plebs will lap it up.

This.

It's as if  the plebs want to be ruled by a bunch of privately-educated idiots that show open contempt for the electorate who voted them in, simply because they talk posh.