The Conservative Party - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, Moistened said:

I hope that those in the mould of Boris and Trump keep rising to power. People really don't deserve anything less, and it's hilarious. 

its a shame but it seems to be fuelling fascism, and i dont find it funny 

2 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

its a shame but it seems to be fuelling fascism, and i dont find it funny 

It's a much needed lesson for a lot of people. 

2 minutes ago, Moistened said:

It's a much needed lesson for a lot of people. 

why what is the lesson? and who needs it?

3 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

why what is the lesson? and who needs it?

Those who feel that the best way to debate is to sling insults at anyone who has an opinion different to theirs. 

I haven't voted conservative in my life, but the left are responsible for the clowns in charge of the circus here and across the pond. 

Edited by Moistened

42 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Those who feel that the best way to debate is to sling insults at anyone who has an opinion different to theirs. 

I haven't voted conservative in my life, but the left are responsible for the clowns in charge of the circus here and across the pond. 

i cant agree with that....the clowns that vote for a clown are the ones to blame, if a thief robs a bank do you blame the police or the thief?

6 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

i cant agree with that....the clowns that vote for a clown are the ones to blame, if a thief robs a bank do you blame the police or the thief?

There's the problem. The left have alienated a large number of their voters, and those on the far left continue to push those who maybe more centrally positioned further to the right by labelling anyone with an opinion that deviates even slightly from their own as an idiot, or even racist or sexist. 

The candidates the left have offered up, again, both here and the USA have been nothing short of abysmal. This video in regards to Trump being elected basically sums up everything. 

Edited by Moistened

7 minutes ago, Moistened said:

There's the problem. The left have alienated a large number of their voters, and those on the far left continue to push those who maybe more centrally positioned further to the right by labelling anyone with an opinion that deviates even slightly from their own as an idiot, or even racist or sexist. 

The candidates the left have offered up, again, both here and the USA have been nothing short of abysmal. This video in regards to Trump being elected basically sums up everything. 

nope, i cant agree with you, you are putting the blame onto the shoulders of the wrong people, everyone is accountable for their own actions,  by that logic only intelligent people above a certain IQ should be allowed to vote, 

13 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

nope, i cant agree with you, you are putting the blame onto the shoulders of the wrong people, everyone is accountable for their own actions,  by that logic only intelligent people above a certain IQ should be allowed to vote, 

Fair enough, I'd personally look at my own campaign and assess how I failed to win enough votes before putting the blame on anyone else. 

4 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Fair enough, I'd personally look at my own campaign and assess how I failed to win enough votes before putting the blame on anyone else. 

in the video...he said the left offered the same old same old...that is quite untrue, Corbyn offered real change, thats why he scared the establishment, they didnt want real change, they wanted the same old same old.....thats why there was a campaign to remove him,  and now  he has gone we have Starmer....the same old same old....also in the video he talks about not communicating with people, that is exactly what Corbyn and the movement did, they spread the word, not talked down and ridiculed people, but communicated...

27 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

in the video...he said the left offered the same old same old...that is quite untrue, Corbyn offered real change, thats why he scared the establishment, they didnt want real change, they wanted the same old same old.....thats why there was a campaign to remove him,  and now  he has gone we have Starmer....the same old same old....also in the video he talks about not communicating with people, that is exactly what Corbyn and the movement did, they spread the word, not talked down and ridiculed people, but communicated...

Excellent post.

49 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Well he didn't communicate loud enough because nobody knew what the hell he stood for come election time.

Whatever he was attempting to communicate people clearly didn't like the message.

He may well have scared the establishment but he scared off the electorate too.

Time to stop the delusion, conspiracies, blame game and come back to reality. The results speak for themselves and that was a nice big healthy majority to the Tories.

He's gone. It's over. The people have chosen and they didn't choose him.  

He was an incompetent, stubborn, loser whose antics and opinions frequently alienated swathes of people. As time went on he became increasingly toxic and so blinded by his own ego and union puppetmasters that he showed himself up on numerous occasions to the people who matter ie the voters. 

With all the bedlam that brexit was causing any half decent Labour leader with broad appeal could have wiped the floor with the Tories in December but oh no we had to have compo in charge didn't we.   Well I hope you're satisfied with yourselves.  That little pet project could  put the party back decades.

Edited by ECCOnoob

9 hours ago, banjodeano said:

in the video...he said the left offered the same old same old...that is quite untrue, Corbyn offered real change, 

what change did he offer which was different to the offering from the very left over the last 40 years?