The Conservative Party - Part Two.

13 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

I think he’s still got a core of support who think but I think starmer is winning a few over. 

But im not convinced we’ll get a public enquiry, or at least the report.

Apparently, according to commentators, Boris committed to a public enquiry at today's Prime Ministers questions (BBC2) 

I was watching but I didn't hear it to be honest, but then Boris don't half waffle on.

No matter what wrong doings Boris does, bias supporters will not see this.  :loopy:

13 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Apparently, according to commentators, Boris committed to a public enquiry at today's Prime Ministers questions (BBC2) 

I was watching but I didn't hear it to be honest, but then Boris don't half waffle on.

Although asked about a public enquiry he only committed to an independent one according to the Beeb:

At Prime Minister's Questions, Sir Ed said: "Under this PM we suffered one of the worst death rates in the world and Europe's worst death rate for health and care workers.

"Previously he's refused my demand for an immediate independent inquiry, saying it's too soon, even though back in 2003 he voted for an independent inquiry into the Iraq war just months after that conflict had started.

"If he still rejects an immediate inquiry, will he instead commit in principle to a future public inquiry?"

The prime minister committed to an independent inquiry, but did not mention a public inquiry, which would involve public hearings and witnesses giving evidence under oath, in his reply.

The Guardian says independent enquiry too.

That's all your left with when you haven't read the reports your being asked about.

1 hour ago, Pettytom said:

That’s not what the opinion polls suggest.

Johnson’s approval rating is tanking 

and in the real world, ive had people actually tell me i should be supporting johnson as hes doing well, and Kier Starmer is a peado supporter sigh lol

29 minutes ago, altus said:

Although asked about a public enquiry he only committed to an independent one according to the Beeb:

and i bet the "independent" body will be  some of Doms mates i bet

Edited by melthebell

17 minutes ago, melthebell said:

and in the real world, ive had people actually tell me i should be supporting johnson as hes doing well, and Kier Starmer is a peado supporter sigh lol

and i bet the "independent" body will be  some of Doms mates i bet

That’s not the real world Mel.

That’s North Yorkshire😎

31 minutes ago, taxman said:

Failing Grayling fails again.

But this time in a good way.  :hihi:

How many U turns can this Government perform.

I’ve lost count.

Some might find it admirable ,but it rather looks as though the initial policies are badly thought through and it is that which necessitates an about turn.

Huawei being the latest and Trump is taking the credit for leading us in the right direction.

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

How many U turns can this Government perform.

I’ve lost count.

Some might find it admirable ,but it rather looks as though the initial policies are badly thought through and it is that which necessitates an about turn.

Huawei being the latest and Trump is taking the credit for leading us in the right direction.

Brexit is leading us in the "right" direction, the US's lackeys