Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

So you accept you've given up some of your rights? 

like i said everbody gives up rights, theres no such thing as free actions, free speech, we ALL modify our behaviour, thats the same during a pandemic, i dont swear to my grandma the same to my mates, i modify my behaviour, i dont wear my normal clothes to work, i have to wear better, neater clothes, i dont go round slapping women on the arse

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Johnson is just a puppet.

he is....and?

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The truth hurts does it not.

Life most certainly isn't about giving up rights, not at all.

Especially when in post 12002 he said its not about giving up anything 🤔

Just now, top4718 said:

Johnson is just a puppet.

Of who? Apart from big business that funds the Tories. Most of who want no covid restrictions.

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The truth hurts does it not.

Life most certainly isn't about giving up rights, not at all.

selfishness...again

Just now, Longcol said:

Of who? Apart from big business that funds the Tories. Most of who want no covid restrictions.

thats the thing, they have something against this system, and create excuses to escuse there thoughts and ideas....but its complete ********

like this government thing, they dont want restrictions, they have always been late in bringing out restrictions, i prefer to wear a mask even though the government says you dont have to.......yet i support the government LOL

no sense at all

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

selfishness...again

No, selfishness is following a cult centered around a mild illness whilst people miss cancer screenings, mental health goes through the roof, kids have virtually no future to look forward to, businesses go to the wall etc etc etc.

That's selfish my friend.

like i said everbody gives up rights, theres no such thing as free actions, free speech, we ALL modify our behaviour, thats the same during a pandemic, i dont swear to my grandma the same to my mates, i modify my behaviour, i dont wear my normal clothes to work, i have to wear better, neater clothes, i dont go round slapping women on the arse

You do those things freely. By choice. Well apart from the last one because that is rightly illegal. 

The rights you gave up due to the Scamdemic were not just yours to give up. You gave up my rights too because you fell for the bull. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

You do those things freely. By choice. Well apart from the last one because that is rightly illegal. 

The rights you gave up due to the Scamdemic were not just yours to give up. You gave up my rights too because you fell for the bull. 

no, i wear a mask because i believe its right, and for empathy of others, even though i dont need to and most dont, the country as a whole is selfish and the vast majority dont wear one, dont class me in the selfish, none empathetic majority

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No, selfishness is following a cult centered around a mild illness whilst people miss cancer screenings, mental health goes through the roof, kids have virtually no future to look forward to, businesses go to the wall etc etc etc.

That's selfish my friend.

excuses excuses excuses

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Covid has taken over their lives completely, as Metallica once sang - nothing else matters. 

no, i wear a mask because i believe its right, and for empathy of others, even though i dont need to and most dont, the country as a whole is selfish and the vast majority dont wear one, dont class me in the selfish, none empathetic majority

excuses excuses excuses

You believe its right because you've been told it is by people with a vested interest, there is zero proof that they work, plenty of circumstantial evidence that they don't but you do as your told, classic brainwashing.

Just now, melthebell said:

You are the selfish one. I'm not wanting this to end up in name calling but that's the way I see it. 

You fell for the rubbish, you wear an ineffective face covering and by doing it you are thinking of others? 

Nope, you have been fooled, admit it, own it. You fell for the lie. Like you said most don't wear one. I'm happy to hear that because hopefully the tide is turning. 

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Covid has taken over their lives completely, as Metallica once sang - nothing else matters. 

So who is  pulling Johnson's strings apart from big business who fund the Tory party and are mainly against covid restrictions.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You believe its right because you've been told it is by people with a vested interest, there is zero proof that they work, plenty of circumstantial evidence that they don't but you do as your told, classic brainwashing.

👏

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Vested interest would be in keeping us working, not locking us down, making them billions doing **** all