Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

like it or not, it is, i thought you were more decent than it tbh

And I thought you had a backbone. I may not agree with you on much but I've always respected your strength. Until you gave up your rights and the rights of others by bending the knee to this circus 

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I will 100% not be wearing a mask again, not a chance. I've seen a lot of social media comments that indicate many others won't be either which is good news, we need to make a stand and end this nonsense.

I'm 100% with you there. This damn charade needs to end. 

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

/I will 100% not be wearing a mask again, not a chance. I've seen a lot of social media comments that indicate many others won't be either  was an inside jowhich is good news, we need to make a stand and end this nonsense.

I've seen thousands of social media comments saying that 9/11 was an inside job, that the world is flat, that covid doesn't exist or was "planned". 

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Your doing exactly what they want you to do and actually fighting their corner for them, you've done it numerous times on this thread.

I am not fighting Boris's corner nor that of the MSM. I think both those parties have behaved poorly. Boris in particular should be held responsible for the death of tens of thousands who did not need to die. The MSM should be holding him responsible.

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And I thought you had a backbone. I may not agree with you on much but I've always respected your strength. Until you gave up your rights and the rights of others by bending the knee to this circus 

its not about giving anything, its about reading things, thinking things and respecting others and having empathy, anti covid thinking comes from the right wing, **** em

Edited by melthebell

Just now, Longcol said:

I've seen thousands of social media comments saying that 9/11 was an inside job, that the world is flat, that covid doesn't exist or was "planned". 

They are speculation on an event, saying you're not going to comply with the latest Government BS is just a bit different.

Just now, melthebell said:

its not about giving anything, its about reading things, thinking things and respecting others and having empathy

Take your rose tinted glasses off Mel. You're a smart bloke, you know you've given some rights up. 

its not about giving anything, its about reading things, thinking things and respecting others and having empathy, anti covid thinking comes from the right wing, **** em

The biggest empathy you could have is ending this nonsense once and for all, stop listening to the MSM and complying and its gone.

Just now, top4718 said:

The biggest empathy you could have is ending this nonsense once and for all, stop listening to the MSM and complying and its gone.

**** OFF..im tired of being nice

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Take your rose tinted glasses off Mel. You're a smart bloke, you know you've given some rights up. 

Life is about giving up rights, we cant do what we want to, growing up is about giving up rights, we cant be kids all our lives

**** OFF..im tired of being nice

Life is about giving up rights, we cant do what we want to, growing up is about giving up rights, we cant be kids all our lives

The truth hurts does it not.

Life most certainly isn't about giving up rights, not at all.

So you accept you've given up some of your rights? 

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Your doing exactly what they want you to do and actually fighting their corner for them, you've done it numerous times on this thread.

Who's this "them"?

Boris didn't want a lockdown and was quite happy to let the virus rip until he was persuaded by scientists (employed by HMG) in March 20. Think of all the elderly Tory voters 😎

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

They are speculation on an event, saying you're not going to comply with the latest Government BS is just a bit different.

Nope - they are all saying they don't believe the government..

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Who's this "them"?

Boris didn't want a lockdown and was quite happy to let the virus rip until he was persuaded by scientists (employed by HMG) in March 20. Think of all the elderly Tory voters 😎

Johnson is just a puppet.