Jump to content

Coronavirus - Part Two.

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

funny that as you ignore the ones on here

It doesnt exist as i dont know anybody that have had them

Good luck keep jabbed and you might.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, top4718 said:

You forgot the adverse reactions to the jab, I'm hearing of more people with these than Covid currently, your "of course amongst the unvaccinated" is totally unproven and from what I hear from hospital staff its quite the opposite.

 

Seeing as virtually every statistic the media put out is false I'm even beginning to question the vaccine numbers, there were a huge amount of people protesting in Vienna to say its got a 65% vaccine up take

55 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I spoke to a nurse from a local hospital (not a Sheffield one) on Saturday and she said that the vaccine uptake among staff was low as they've seen the effects of adverse jab reactions, I also know a paramedic who's prepared to walk when the vaccines become mandatory, all anecdotal of course.

Well, if we're going anecdotal - I'm good friends with a nurse at the Hallamshire hospital, working on wards E1 and E2 where they have the Covid-19 patients. Vaccine uptake there is high as they've seen the effects of Covid-19 on patients. She also finds the majority of patients on the wards that are seriously ill with covid are unvaccinated, the vaccinated ones tend to be in for a day or two and are then discharged after some time on oxygen.

 

More anecdotal stuff - my sister works in the high dependency unit at Rotherham hospital and she says the same as above.

 

Which hospital does your friend work at? Just so I can avoid it like the plague. Don't want to be treated by people who don't take the care of their patients seriously.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Well, if we're going anecdotal - I'm good friends with a nurse at the Hallamshire hospital, working on wards E1 and E2 where they have the Covid-19 patients. Vaccine uptake there is high as they've seen the effects of Covid-19 on patients. She also finds the majority of patients on the wards that are seriously ill with covid are unvaccinated, the vaccinated ones tend to be in for a day or two and are then discharged after some time on oxygen.

 

More anecdotal stuff - my sister works in the high dependency unit at Rotherham hospital and she says the same as above.

 

Which hospital does your friend work at? Just so I can avoid it like the plague. Don't want to be treated by people who don't take the care of their patients seriously.

 

 

The difference is you've just made that up. 

 

It was Calow make sure you don't go to Chesterfield.

 

Just for the record can the Government stop calling people who haven't had the lastest booster "unvaccinated" us sensible one don't want to be associated with those who've been coerced into having two already, thanks.

Edited by top4718

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

The difference is you've just made that up. 

 

It was Calow make sure you don't go to Chesterfield.

It's all perfectly true, however I'm aware it's anecdotal. If you think it's made up then feel free to make a FOI request to both hospitals to get the official stats.

 

Thanks for telling me about Calow, I'll certainly be keeping away from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, whiteowl said:

It's all perfectly true, however I'm aware it's anecdotal. If you think it's made up then feel free to make a FOI request to both hospitals to get the official stats.

 

Thanks for telling me about Calow, I'll certainly be keeping away from there.

You were ok for staff at the likes of Calow to work prior to the vaccination though, I hope you wern't a clapper.

 

The CEO of the NHS lied on national TV, I wouldn't trust a word that organisation says.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, top4718 said:

You were ok for staff at the likes of Calow to work prior to the vaccination though, I hope you wern't a clapper.

 

The CEO of the NHS lied on national TV, I wouldn't trust a word that organisation says.

Yes I was, and that's why we clapped. We clapped to show the appreciation of the wonderful NHS staff going to work while a new, unknown virus was running rampant through the population. We applauded their bravery and professionalism but times have moved on now and there is a vaccine that can be used.

 

Anyway - it's a bit of a moot point as it turns out, like a lot of your anecdotes/evidence/bobbins, that it's incorrect. The vast majority of Calow hospital staff are vaccinated - in fact it was the highest vaccinated trust back in June with 92.2% having had the first jab by the 15th April and 99.8% of those having had their 2nd as well. Time of writing of the article is 7th June so I expect it's even higher by now.

 

https://www.itv.com/news/central/2021-05-26/how-many-nhs-hospital-staff-have-had-the-covid-vaccine-coronavirus-vaccination-hesitancy-injection-pandemic

 

(that's a link by the way, just in case you didn't know)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You were ok for staff at the likes of Calow to work prior to the vaccination though, I hope you wern't a clapper.

 

The CEO of the NHS lied on national TV, I wouldn't trust a word that organisation says.

You don’t trust anybody or any organisation 

 

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

You forgot the adverse reactions to the jab, I'm hearing of more people with these than Covid currently, your "of course amongst the unvaccinated" is totally unproven and from what I hear from hospital staff its quite the opposite.

 

Seeing as virtually every statistic the media put out is false I'm even beginning to question the vaccine numbers, there were a huge amount of people protesting in Vienna to say its got a 65% vaccine up take

Define an adverse reaction to the jab please.

Your constant defence mechanism of not believing virtually every source of information is laughable.

When you name a reputable investigative team such as Woodward and Bernstein you don’t like their findings.

Due diligence prior to your  postings would be advisable.

Yesterday we had the slow uptake of the booster rubbish.

Your cop out is now not to believe vaccine numbers.

You continue to give a compelling reason for vaccination by exposing the anti vaccine arguments and misinformation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Yes I was, and that's why we clapped. We clapped to show the appreciation of the wonderful NHS staff going to work while a new, unknown virus was running rampant through the population. We applauded their bravery and professionalism but times have moved on now and there is a vaccine that can be used.

 

Anyway - it's a bit of a moot point as it turns out, like a lot of your anecdotes/evidence/bobbins, that it's incorrect. The vast majority of Calow hospital staff are vaccinated - in fact it was the highest vaccinated trust back in June with 92.2% having had the first jab by the 15th April and 99.8% of those having had their 2nd as well. Time of writing of the article is 7th June so I expect it's even higher by now.

 

https://www.itv.com/news/central/2021-05-26/how-many-nhs-hospital-staff-have-had-the-covid-vaccine-coronavirus-vaccination-hesitancy-injection-pandemic

 

(that's a link by the way, just in case you didn't know)

That links a good few months out of date and I'd prefer to hear from someone "on the ground" rather than BS statistics, at the time of this report the adverse effects probably hadn't been fully realised. I'll take my chances thanks. I also be more than happy to be treated by any medical staff regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, makapaka said:

I’m close friends with two paramedics - both say practically everyone they go for in respect of Covid is unvaccinated.

 

thats only two people but it’s evidence from the frontline of healthcare which for me is quite telling. 

If I was one of those paramedics my patience would be running thin.  At the start of the roll out of the vaccination program it was understandable that some people had concerns but there is absolutely no justification nearly a year on for anyone not taking the vaccine unless there are medical reasons.

 

Will just had I will not be happy if there is another UK lockdown as a consequence of the reckless behaviour of the anti vaccine mob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Yes I was, and that's why we clapped. We clapped to show the appreciation of the wonderful NHS staff going to work while a new, unknown virus was running rampant through the population. We applauded their bravery and professionalism but times have moved on now and there is a vaccine that can be used.

 

 

Well no, people stopped clapping during this years lockdown because:

 

- it was a bit nippy outside and therefore too cold to drag the whole family outside to (for some unknown reason) bang pots and pans together

- by January everyone had had enough, I believe the woman who first started the idea of the "clap" got ran off Twitter for daring to start it again under a slightly different name in January - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55561108 led to https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-been-targeted-personal-abuse-19582368

Edited by HeHasRisen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That links a good few months out of date and I'd prefer to hear from someone "on the ground" rather than BS statistics, at the time of this report the adverse effects probably hadn't been fully realised. I'll take my chances thanks. I also be more than happy to be treated by any medical staff regardless.

You do hear from people on the ground, you just don't like what they say and ignore it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, West 77 said:

If I was one of those paramedics my patience would be running thin.  At the start of the roll out of the vaccination program it was understandable that some people had concerns but there is absolutely no justification nearly a year on for anyone not taking the vaccine unless there are medical reasons.

 

Will just had I will not be happy if there is another UK lockdown as a consequence of the reckless behaviour of the anti vaccine mob.

Would seeing admissions to hospital with vaccine related blood clots and heart conditions be reason enough not to have it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.