Coronavirus - Part Two.

4 minutes ago, RJRB said:

The information comes from several sources as mentioned in the article and reported in this case by the BBC.

i.e.the evidence is not provided by the BBC.There is a difference.

However if you can provide more unbiased sources of information,please share.

I hope your not including Neil Ferguson in the reliable category, he couldn't lie bed straight.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't know a single person with lung damage from it. If your lungs are already damaged it might do you some harm though possibly, a work colleague of mine has COPD and is over 60, he caught the virus pre-vaccination and is absolutely fine, he was classed as being high risk and had just come back to work after shielding when he contracted it. Paracetemol and rest will easily get rid of it for the majority of us.

It doesn't matter if you don't know anyone with lung damage. The virus can still cause it in people.

Asthmatics might not have pre existing lung damage and they are at more risk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/what-coronavirus-does-to-the-lungs%3famp=true

I suppose Hopkins medicine is MSM though right?

2 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

My friend had covid almost a year ago. She’s still struggling with breathlessness and now has reduced lung capacity.

Sorry to hear that, what age is she may I ask?

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't know a single person with lung damage from it. If your lungs are already damaged it might do you some harm though possibly, a work colleague of mine has COPD and is over 60, he caught the virus pre-vaccination and is absolutely fine, he was classed as being high risk and had just come back to work after shielding when he contracted it. Paracetemol and rest will easily get rid of it for the majority of us.

Because you don't know a single person with lung damage from covid doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I don't personally know anyone who has been murdered. Pretty sure murders happen.

2 minutes ago, Delayed said:

I suppose Hopkins medicine is MSM though right?

everything is that posts things that doesnt back his nonsense up

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't know a single person with lung damage from it.

yet again that says it all, im alright jack, sod the rest, believe it or not the world doesnt revolve around you, get over yer sen

Edited by melthebell

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I bet you aren't sorry and are secretly hoping Nikki comes back with an age of 60+

28 minutes ago, top4718 said:

as you will well know as you are sadly living with a cancer sufferer early diagnosis is key.

All the Scandi countries are doing well in getting over the virus and moving forward without restrictions.

Diagnosis was within 3 weeks of her feeling a lump on her breast,

Scandinavian Countries are not very densely populated and are off the beaten track compared to western Europe. 

Sweden took a hammering over 3 times that of Denmark and many times over that of Norway and Finland.

Edited by Longcol

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

She was 42 a couple of weeks ago.

28 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I hope your not including Neil Ferguson in the reliable category, he couldn't lie bed straight.

A highly qualified  member of SAGE who resigned after failing to follow his own guidance on social distancing.

I would still put much more trust in his expertise on the subject considerably rather than your anecdotal ramblings.

Please check out the  statement that deaths from Covid in Europe are highest amongst the unvaccinated (not one of Prof.Ferguson’s comments.

Sweden did such a stand out job of protecting people that it's total deaths are near Triple Denmark,Norway and Finland combined

Guest sibon
1 hour ago, top4718 said:

I don't know a single person with lung damage from it. 

I see that we are back to experiential medicine again.

I don't know anyone with TB, but I do believe it to be real and serious.

So, what is the point that you are trying to make? 

Maybe you were off school on the day that they did probability.

Edited by sibon

37 minutes ago, butlers said:

Sweden did such a stand out job of protecting people that it's total deaths are near Triple Denmark,Norway and Finland combined

Sweden = 1,478

Denmark = 475

Norway = 173

Finland = 219

UK = 2,090