Coronavirus - Part Two.

Thank heavens I work on my own where vaccinated asymptomatic super spreaders can't infect me. Out and about I avoid unmasked vaccinated asymptomatic super spreaders. And I ain't going to contract a nasty vaccine side effect both now and any future unknown ones, win win all-round. Thanks for the heads up. 

Based on examination of your arguments @top4718, I have the following questions for you:

1. Why do weekends have two days all over the World?

2. Given the supposed success of the vaccine programme why are there so many extreme weather events?

3. Why do conspiraloons never want to talk about bus timetabling?

4. If conspiraloons are sometimes right then why are non-sequiturs not piling up in the streets?

1 minute ago, Carbuncle said:

Based on examination of your arguments @top4718, I have the following questions for you:

2. Given the supposed success of the vaccine programme why are there so many extreme weather events?

4. If conspiraloons are sometimes right then why are non-sequiturs not piling up in the streets?

5. Why do the gullible think they're being edgy and amusing by posting humour free garbage like this to avoid the anything that doesn't fit their narrative?

Guest sibon
10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Every media outlet have reported an increase in cases in Germany, even real German people on Twitter, if you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend its not true because it proves you wrong feel free, I won't lose any sleep.

The fact that some goon has said "back in the real world" then linked the Guardian is about as peak irony as its possible to get.

You should read the Guardian article. It is properly researched, by proper scientific journalists.

You might learn something.

Being rude doesn't enhance your argument any. I guess it makes you feel all tingly and warm though.

26 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Why has every country used the phrase "Build Back Better", why have most countries gone down the exact same vaccine followed by vaccine passport route, why have poor countries who the elite have no interest in fared better.

Answer:

The 'sinister' background of "Build Back Better" originated as a result of the relief and rebuild response to the 2006 Indian Ocean Tsunami in 2006.

The phrase was first used in 2015 at a UN disaster management conference when the PM of Japan used it when he said it is common sense to the Japanese people.

Also in 2015 the UN General Assembly adopted the conference report and ever since it has been in common use when natural disaster have damaged national/regional infrastructure. 

4 minutes ago, top4718 said:
7 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

5. Why do the gullible think they're being edgy and amusing by posting humour free garbage like this to avoid the anything that doesn't fit their narrative?

No answers then? Well that proves it then doesn't it.

1 minute ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Answer:

The 'sinister' background of "Build Back Better" originated as a result of the relief and rebuild response to the 2006 Indian Ocean Tsunami in 2006.

The phrase was first used in 2015 at a UN disaster management conference when the PM of Japan used it when he said it is common sense to the Japanese people.

Also in 2015 the UN General Assembly adopted the conference report and ever since it has been in common use when natural disaster have damaged national/regional infrastructure. 

All these countries hate each other (according to a poster above) strange how they didn't come up with their own phrase.

The moving the goalposts to keep up the belief perseverance is incredible, the current Covid statuses of Germany compared to Sweden prove virtually 80% of the gullible on here to be totally wrong but you can't back down, its absolutely hilarious.

51 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I've had a proper chance to have a good read of this article now and its so easy to take apart.

• The woman involved had already had two children who were born prematurely
  • Children born before the 28th week of pregnancy are classed as "extremely premature" and parents are warned to expect the worst in these cases
  • There is no mention of what the baby died of
  • It actually states "died with Covid" no mention of when the test was done is indicated

In conclusion the events of the babies death would have probably happened without covid but they've given the appearance that this was the cause of death, the gullible obviously believe it, unreal. I've said it before and I'll say it again, in a real pandemic stories wouldn't have to be made up.

Your attacking the wrong poster, I didn't say they were.

Not at all Sweden didn't and are faring the best by far.

Different countries took their chosen actions at different times with apparently differing degrees of success.

Sweden have published their statistics for infections ,deaths but please note that they are also pushing ahead with their vaccination programme.

They deem it both safe and necessary and no doubt would question your anti vaccine stance.https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/sweden/

2 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

No answers then? Well that proves it then doesn't it.

I don't answer feeble attempts at humour, sorry.

Just now, RJRB said:

Different countries took their chosen actions at different times with apparently differing degrees of success.

Sweden have published their statistics for infections ,deaths but please note that they are also pushing ahead with their vaccination programme.

They deem it both safe and necessary and no doubt would question your anti vaccine stance.https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/sweden/

Sweden rightly vaccinated the very vulnerable (the ones that are actually at risk) and let everyone else carry on with their lives, they got it right.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don't answer feeble attempts at humour, sorry.

Sweden rightly vaccinated the very vulnerable (the ones that are actually at risk) and let everyone else carry on with their lives, they got it right.

Read the article.

Over 70% of the population double vaccinated.

They are getting it right like every country with the good fortune to have access to vaccines.

Edited by RJRB

Guest sibon
5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

, the current Covid statuses of Germany compared to Sweden prove virtually 80% of the gullible on here to be totally wrong but you can't back down, its absolutely hilarious.

Read the Guardian article.

Then think about it.

Have a kit kat.

Read it again.

Then you will get enlightenment.

(And we will all get ten minutes off from the nonsense and non sequiturs that you type)

Just now, RJRB said:

Read the article.

Over 70% of the population double vaccinated.

Its actually 40% but don't let facts spoil anything, even if it were 70% (it isn't) it would still be less than Germany and they are faring far better with zero restrictions. Just admit you've been sold a dummy and get on with your lives 😀

Sweden with the least restrictions is doing great, Germany with loads is having a mare - simple but factual.

Da Guardian told me dats not true doh doesn't wash, I don't read articles from a pathetic rag that was begging for donations to read it's biased trash not so long ago, I've been through this before, its exactly the type of muck spreading  propaganda thats feeding this nonsense, keep it yourself.