Coronavirus - Part Two.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Of course he is. 

I'm not sure why you think I have a thing for Uncle Donald. Personally I think you like some others are obsessed with him in a rather unhealthy way. 

#HillaryForPrison 

Ain't me that's posted "MAGA" on Trump and Biden threads - and repeated Trump slogans like above.

So he's part of the "orchestrated global lie" - take it you're going to stop repeating his slogans then?

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Of course he is. 

I'm not sure why you think I have a thing for Uncle Donald. Personally I think you like some others are obsessed with him in a rather unhealthy way. 

#HillaryForPrison 

You think you are funny but you are an absolute clown of a poster 

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You think you are funny but you are an absolute clown of a poster 

I don't think Im funny at all. 

Why do you think I think I'm funny? 

5 minutes ago, Longcol said:

So he's part of the "orchestrated global lie" - take it you're going to stop repeating his slogans then?

No. Why would I? 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No. Why would I? 

By your own definition he's a liar. So you're going to continue supporting a liar?

13 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

It isn't serious. Its a well orchestrated global lie but don't worry. 

how does that work specifically? since a lot of countries hate each other, and most struggle to agree on things like trade , how do they agree on the same "Global lie"

How does somebody get every country in the world to agree? tell them they wont get any pudding if they dont?

Its the same with the Ye Olde moon landings were faked conspiracy, it was the height of the cold war, the russians wouldve loved to have spilt the beans and tell the world america faked it...but they didnt.

22 hours ago, Longcol said:

Isn't the R Rate based on infections collated by government agencies? The ones you accuse of lying (if the stats don't favour your argument).

Our World In Data published them, I'm sure if the Germany want to lie they'd make the figures look better rather than worse 🙄

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'm sure if the Germany want to lie they'd make the figures look better rather than worse 🙄

LOL, then maybe they arent lying :P

On 11/11/2021 at 22:46, Delayed said:

I've had a proper chance to have a good read of this article now and its so easy to take apart.

• The woman involved had already had two children who were born prematurely
  • Children born before the 28th week of pregnancy are classed as "extremely premature" and parents are warned to expect the worst in these cases
  • There is no mention of what the baby died of
  • It actually states "died with Covid" no mention of when the test was done is indicated

In conclusion the events of the babies death would have probably happened without covid but they've given the appearance that this was the cause of death, the gullible obviously believe it, unreal. I've said it before and I'll say it again, in a real pandemic stories wouldn't have to be made up.

5 minutes ago, melthebell said:

LOL, then maybe they arent lying :P

Your attacking the wrong poster, I didn't say they were.

22 hours ago, RJRB said:

I think that most people on here see the possible benefits from the various options available including mask wearing ,social distancing,disinfectant etc.all of which may contribute to controlling the spread of the virus.

As regards R rates and infections per /100000 of population around Europe ,these have fluctuated greatly and the league tables over the last 18 months show this to be true.

However the over riding belief for most is that the figures in all countries would be worse without the counter measures.

None of us want to see a return to regular lockdowns and that is why the take up of the vaccine is to be welcomed and further encouraged.

Not at all Sweden didn't and are faring the best by far.

12 hours ago, melthebell said:

how does that work specifically? since a lot of countries hate each other, and most struggle to agree on things like trade , how do they agree on the same "Global lie"

How does somebody get every country in the world to agree? tell them they wont get any pudding if they dont?

Its the same with the Ye Olde moon landings were faked conspiracy, it was the height of the cold war, the russians wouldve loved to have spilt the beans and tell the world america faked it...but they didnt.

Why has every country used the phrase "Build Back Better", why have most countries gone down the exact same vaccine followed by vaccine passport route, why have poor countries who the elite have no interest in fared better.

I think some people on here need to learn some lessons from history and have a look at occasions where Governments and media propaganda has been taken as read and believed by the populace, its not really a group you'd want to be associated with.

32 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Our World In Data published them, I'm sure if the Germany want to lie they'd make the figures look better rather than worse 🙄

Would that be the 'Our World In Data' team at Oxford University paid for by Bill and Melinda Gates and the UK Government?

Would that be the 'Our World In Data' team that collects, validates and analyses data from Government, Pharmaceutical  companies, Medical and Research establishments sources around the world? 

Would that be the 'Our World In Data' team whose data is used extensively by fact checking MSM like the BBC and New York Times?

Would that be the 'Our World In Data' team whose data is used extensively by WHO and Governments worldwide?

I am so glad that you find 'Our World In Data' a reliable source and look forward to your enlightenment as you consider their findings.

12 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Would that be the 'Our World In Data' team at Oxford University paid for by Bill and Melinda Gates and the UK Government?

Would that be the 'Our World In Data' team that collects, validates and analyses data from Government, Pharmaceutical  companies, Medical and Research establishments sources around the world? 

Would that be the 'Our World In Data' team whose data is used extensively by fact checking MSM like the BBC and New York Times?

Would that be the 'Our World In Data' team whose data is used extensively by WHO and Governments worldwide?

I am so glad that you find 'Our World In Data' a reliable source and look forward to your enlightenment as you consider their findings.

Every media outlet have reported an increase in cases in Germany, even real German people on Twitter, if you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend its not true because it proves you wrong feel free, I won't lose any sleep.

The fact that some goon has said "back in the real world" then linked the Guardian is about as peak irony as its possible to get.

Edited by top4718