Coronavirus - Part Two.

48 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

When I refer to Conspiracy Theories and Conspiracy Theorists, capitalized, I am describing views belonging to people who have modified behaviour patterns resulting in characteristic attitude in trying to explain real events.

Could you define the term "Conspiracy Theory" and "Conspiracy Theorist" for me ?

For example, are the large number of Republicans who think the 2020 US election was stolen, in the complete absence of evidence, conspiracy theorists? [ eg https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/16/americans-republicans-stolen-election-violence-trump ]

18 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Could you define the term "Conspiracy Theory" and "Conspiracy Theorist" for me ?

For example, are the large number of Republicans who think the 2020 US election was stolen, in the complete absence of evidence, conspiracy theorists? [ eg https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/16/americans-republicans-stolen-election-violence-trump ]

Yes, it's a conspiracy, they 'believe'it but can't prove it realisticly, so it's a theory

50 minutes ago, RJRB said:

It was just an idea to move the debate forward and you have certainly done that😁

Hey, we all makes mistakes 

I got married once. 

25 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Yes, it's a conspiracy, they 'believe'it but can't prove it realisticly, so it's a theory

What page are you up to Mel? 

Or didn't you bother in the end? 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hey, we all makes mistakes 

I got married once. 

What page are you up to Mel? 

Or didn't you bother in the end? 

I've got better things to do, like having a 'normal life's don't be waiting too long, you may contract covid in the meantime

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

I've got better things to do, like having a 'normal life's don't be waiting too long, you may contract covid in the meantime

If I do I'll have a lemsip. 

Next time don't lie about somone to score  cheap points. A mistake is one thing, what you tried to do was cheap and rather pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Another attempt to distract from questions to difficult to cope with?

Lets stick with your answer "Whatever...".

How long does it take for a Conspiracy Theory to become "...estimations of what could actually happen..."? ie an admission that like all other vaccination Conspiracy Theories they are conveniently dumped. Examples would be those that existed in the Crimean War, late Victorian, Edwardian, 1916-1922 and various one that involved free mass inoculation for children and of course MMR.

The only person distracting here is you, at the end of the day your obsession with what constitutes a CT is far less important than the current situation in Germany where despite them doing all the things that you deem correct with regards to virus control they're currently in the grip of the worst rise in infections since the pre-vaccine days. You obviously don't want to discuss this and that's fine but it does prove a lot of people on here wrong, hence the lack of attention to it.

5 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

1.35 Worcester - Makka Pakka 8/1

Saw it the other week,  Useless horse.  Only way it would stand a chance of winning a race would be to have it chopped up & fed to a greyhound. 

Guest sibon
7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The only person distracting here is you, at the end of the day your obsession with what constitutes a CT is far less important than the current situation in Germany where despite them doing all the things that you deem correct with regards to virus control they're currently in the grip of the worst rise in infections since the pre-vaccine days. You obviously don't want to discuss this and that's fine but it does prove a lot of people on here wrong, hence the lack of attention to it.

Do you think you are making serious points  by repeatedly asking silly, unrelated questions?

Or, do you just enjoy the attention that you get by being "controversial"?

It is all a bit odd.

Germany and the NHS liar have turned into real elephants in the room for the believers on here, lets just avoid the subject and belittle the person who made the point so we don't have to address it, pathetic.

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Germany and the NHS liar have turned into real elephants in the room for the believers on here, lets just avoid the subject and belittle the person who made the point so we don't have to address it, pathetic.

You're repeating yourself. I have already answered this.

14 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

You're repeating yourself. I have already answered this.

There are more contributors than you, its a topic highly worth looking into. 

Edited by top4718

45 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

If I do I'll have a lemsip. 

Next time don't lie about somone to score  cheap points. A mistake is one thing, what you tried to do was cheap and rather pathetic. 

I stand by what I said, I never lied, it's there for all to see, various terms have been used against everyday people, sheep being one.

Have fun, I will, Just finished work and out to a gig on an hour and a half