Coronavirus - Part Two.

10 hours ago, FoxLady said:

I've had my booster, and unlike the first two shots, you don't get a card stamped. However, your third primary - or the booster - is recorded on your GP medical notes.

I had a 3rd primary jab in September and was given a card, and told to bring it along when I get my booster in 6 months. NHS app doesn't list the 3rd jab under vaccinations but it is recorded in G.Ps records.

16 hours ago, FoxLady said:

I've had my booster, and unlike the first two shots, you don't get a card stamped. 

I got a card with my booster?

Perhaps it varies depending on where you go for it but it shouldn’t really.

The booster isn’t showing on my NHS app as yet, but I only had it a few days ago.

Edited by nikki-red

1 hour ago, nikki-red said:

I got a card with my booster?

Perhaps it varies depending on where you go for it but it shouldn’t really.

The booster isn’t showing on my NHS app as yet, but I only had it a few days ago.

It's a month since my 3rd primary Jab yet it stIll isn't showing on the NHS app,  maybe a different system as it wasn't a booked appointment via the 119 or national booking system but via a hospital request to attend a vacation centre, it was however instantly showing on my online patient G.P records, but not on the NHS app.

7 hours ago, steve68 said:

I had a 3rd primary jab in September and was given a card, and told to bring it along when I get my booster in 6 months. NHS app doesn't list the 3rd jab under vaccinations but it is recorded in G.Ps records.

I was just repeating what I was told by the nurse when getting my booster. As someone's already suggested, perhaps the procedure differs at each surgery, but that was my experience.

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

Nah I'll just keep chucking bits in for you tear apart like rabid dogs as it exposes the fact that you've believed the biggest load of nonsense foisted on the human race since time began, its quite amusing now realizing you can never back down no matter what or your gonna appear total clowns, it will all come out in the wash as they say. 🤣

The humour vacuums back. 💩

I'm still waiting for a response to #10441, concerning the jabs you have had in the past, and why you "trusted" the information/advice enough to actually have them.

This thread still going strong I see. 

I was at an event in Birmingham today and I actually thought about this thread when I saw all the hand sanitizer and warning stickers. I'm very happy to say that I saw only one masked individual at the event all day. Everyone else was smiling, mingling and having a great time. 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

I was at an event in Birmingham today and I actually thought about this thread when I saw all the hand sanitizer and warning stickers. I'm very happy to say that I saw only one masked individual at the event all day. Everyone else was smiling, mingling and having a great time. 

I'm sure thr masked person still mingled and had a great time

But how many had the good sense to have their vaccines?

Funnily enough , I was in a shopping centre today And at least 50 percent of adults and many kids were wearing masks ( not halloween ) . So I dont believe you 

8 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Funnily enough , I was in a shopping centre today And at least 50 percent of adults and many kids were wearing masks ( not halloween ) . So I dont believe you 

I was in Parson Cross ASDA today, and hardly anyone was wearing a mask.

I suppose the location makes a difference..

Us Shiregreeners/ Parson Crossites Fear now't.